Chapter 3: (Y/N) vs Ruria

Here's the next chapter:
_______________________________________

(Y/N) POV:

It felt amazing to finally have legs.

It was the day after your big event yesterday night and you couldn't wait to go out and experience a normal day with it.

Unfortunately before you could go out, Mommy Undyne had to explain a few things about your body.

She was currently in front of you in the living room with you sitting on the floor due to your couch still being destroyed with a blackboard beside her with various scientific scribbles you didn't understand.

"Your body is made out of a special material that's as strong as metal, but soft like actual human skin."She explained and you raised your hand.

"Yes?" She asked giving you permission to ask your question.

"How is that possible?" You asked.

"Do you really want to know?" She asked making you think for a bit before you shook your head.

"Not really." Was your reply.

"N-now...th-this may...come off as...a b-bit strange...but..." She suddenly began stuttering.

"What?" You asked with a raised brow.

"I-I...k-kinda gave...you...a-a penis." She managed to get out and you gained a confused face.

"Huh?" You asked after a long awkward pause

"I-I...g-gave you...a..." She tried to say but you raised a hand to shush her.

"Oh sorry, I heard what you did...I actually wanna know how and why." You stated with a straight face.

"W-well...your...b-body uses soul energy...to g-generate working organs like a t-tongue...or...y'know" . Undyne stuttered out making you nod.

"Alright, now I wanna know why." You once again stated.

"Y-you...s-said you wanted to...b-be more h-human so..." You once again raised to stop her.

"So you worked on my new body, made my new body look like a hot anime protagonist and installed a penis on me?" You asked placing the tips of your fingers together.

All Undyne could do was blush and stand there as you took in a deep breath before asking.

"Okay, now that I know I have it, I don't want it removed, but can I at least control when it shows itself so I don't suffer any awkward boners in public?"

"Ye-yes actually, you'll still feel a sensation similar to one, but you'll decide when you wanna expose it." Undyne explained still bright red at this talk.

"Alright, good, but mom there is such a thing as going too far, y'know that right?" You stated and she blushed brighter.

"I mean...you GAVE me the ability to get a boner, you GAVE me genitals..." You kept going.