Chapter 7: Can Robots Love? Yes They Can.

Made a new cover, here's the next chapter, let's go.
_______________________________________

Undyne let out a soft groan as she woke up from her slumber.

Oddly enough, she felt a weight atop her and when her eyes finally adjusted to the morning light she was met with you on top of her giving her a very happy smile.

Like this:

Like this:

"Good Morning." You greeted your mother who just stared with a very confused face.

"Um...uh...Morning..." She greeted back looking at her alarm clock and saw that it was 9 in the morning.

"You have a good dream?" You asked as if this was a normal situation the both of you were in.

"Um...I don't remember my dreams." Undyne replied her eyes shifting around the room as this was a very awkward situation.

You nodded in understanding before grinning widely, your face bright blue with a blush making the fish lady even more confused.

"Um...(Y/N)...are you okay?" She asked worried.

"Mom...I am so much better than okay." You chuckled standing up straight.

Undyne raised a brow and sat up before you yelled out:

"I am in love!"

Your declaration was full of joy and happiness surprising Undyne a great deal.

"Excuse me?" Your mother asked as you jumped off her bed and grabbed her shoulders.

"Mom, I'm in love, I am over the fucking moon!" You declared once again while forcefully dragging her out of bed and spinning with her.

Undyne screamed for you to stop but you were too lost in your own world to listen.

In your joy you tossed the fish girl up into the air, forgetting you had super strength.

This resulted in Undyne crashing through the celling, her screams fading as she flew high into the sky.

"Oops." You said sweatdropping a bit.

Meanwhile:

"You kidnapped (Y/N)?" Solazar asked a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Kidnapped is a strong word, besides he certainly wasn't complaining." Nikusa replied a giant filter of coffee in her hand.

Nikusa, Solazar, Agoti and Aldryx were all in the kitchen of their shared Mansion.

Nikusa had just revealed she "kidnapped" you last night and how you hung out.

"You still took him without consent." Solazar replied. "That is kidnapping."

"He's fine isn't he?" Nikusa asked taking a sip.