Chapter 5: The Entities Part 1:

Sorry this took so long,I wrote this down, wasn't happy with it and rewrote the whole chapter, this was a doozy for me, the previous iteration of this chapter was too long so...yeah.

_______________________________________

It's been a few days since your incident in the park.

After you came back from the park on the day of said incident and told Undyne everything she went full on panic mode.

She kept asking you questions like, "how did you get out?" "Who was that drifter?" "Are you okay?"

After you explained everything you could and assured her you were alright she calmed down a little bit.

You both continued with your lives after that though Undyne was worried that girl may try something again.

You assured her you'll be fine and that trick the drifter used wouldn't work on you again.

You even assured her that drifter would never be able to destroy the body she made...you would NEVER let that happen.

Undyne knew she couldn't stop you and let you be.

So yeah, you kept getting gigs and generally kept living your lives.

Whoever sent that poor girl to try and end you, they could come at you for all you cared.

You were not gonna stop going to the top (heh...rhyming).

Present:

You were now in a convenience store getting various groceries from the shelves.

Why you may ask?

You were a ghost in a robotic body, you didn't need to eat or drink.

Well...you could actually eat and drink like a normal person.

You didn't need to eat, but you could, you could create a tongue to taste and had an artificial stomach that burned the food once it reached this stomach.

Why was this included in your design? You simply wanted to feel more Human, simple as that.

The groceries you were grabbing wasn't just for yourself, they were also for Undyne.

She didn't like coming out much so you handled all the shopping.

You came up to the counter and placed the bag upon it.

"How much?" You asked the store clerk.

"Oh wait, you're (Y/N) right?" The store clerk asked with wide eyes.

"Yeah." You replied.

"Oh my God!" He screamed excited making you sweatdrop anime style.

"If I can I go to each of your performances, you're fantastic!"

You smilied at hearing this, knowing someone liked your music this much always filled you with joy.

"Aw thanks man, I really appreciate the support." You smiled.

"No, thank you for giving me brief moments of joy in this HORRENDOUS EMPTY LIFE OF MINE!" The clerk screamed out making a crazy face.