Chapter 4: (Y/N) vs A.G.O.T.I

I decided to give this series an opening cause why not:
_______________________________________

"OUCH!" You yelled as you hit the hard ground of wherever the hell you were now.

You groaned as you got up and rubbing your head which still had your hat upon it.

"At least now I know the pain sensors work!" You yelled to no one in particular.

Once that was done you looked around and saw you were in some kind of weird empty space.

You raised a brow at your surroundings.

"Okay (Y/N) think, you're stuck somewhere after an encounter with a Drifter and have no idea how to get home." You thought placing both hands on your hips. "Great this is the Hooker incident all over again."

"Well, this is...new." Came a new voice you never heard before.

"Nani!?" You asked Turning around to see.

Agoti:

Agoti:

"Venom?" You thought confused.

"Welcome Inmate, how was the fall down here?" Agoti asked snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Inmate?" You asked with a raised brow.

"Yep, Inmate, that's what we are." Agoti replied nonchalantly as if what he said was a casual thing.

"Um...okay?" You said unsure of how to respond to that. "So Venom..."

"What?" Agoti asked curiously.

"Hm?" You asked in return tilting your head in confusion at why he interrupted you.

"What'd you just call me?" He asked again.

"Venom, I called you Venom." You replied casually.

"Oh boy..." Agoti graoned with a facepalm." I've got my own name pal and it ain't Venom, it's Agoti."