Chapter 0: Origin Of The Sun Breather

Got a little surprise in this chapter for yall peeps ;) [By the way, it ain't my ship because I don't ship people. I just found them cute as hell when I was searching ?? X girl in the ol google]

Ps-
Akeno 100% can't be the waifu for certain reasons you'll find out in this chapter. The hunt for the possible waifu continues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remote city in Japan

Lady: "Aaaaaaaahh!!!"

Sister: "Everything will be okay sweetheart. Just keep pushing"

The woman in labor was being comforted by her sister as the doctor tried to bring the child.

Doctor: "Keep pushing Kanae. I can see the child's head coming"

Kanae, pushed with everything she had until an intense warmth began to burn from within. Refusing to let her child down, she mustered the strength to put everything and more into birthing the newborn.

Kanae: "*panting* My... My baby.."

Her sister quickly began to clean the sweat of the mother's head. The doctor held the child in his hands but not a cry was heard.

Doctor: "Kanae.. It's a boy"

Kanae: "Why can I not hear him crying?.. Doctor?"

??: "I'm coming in"

The door opened enough for an individual to come in and quickly close.

Doctor: "G-G-Goddess?!"

He went to bow but remember he had the newborn in his hands.

Goddess: "Doctor, the child. I'm sure the young lady wishes to see it"

Doctor: "Yes, ofcourse!!"

He went over to the exhausted mother and quickly handed her the boy who had not let out even a cry.

Doctor: "He is alive but is rather quiet"

Kanae: "My baby boy"

She held the young child in her arms as tears began to well up. The goddess looked at the baby who had acknowledged her presence in the room. Despite being born a few minutes ago, the child seemed to be rather intelligent already.

Kanae: "Miss Goddess.."

Kanae: "Care to have a better look at him?"

The shine from the young lady's smile was brighter than the sun. The goddess was stunned for the first time in ages from the positivity the girl spread.

Goddess: "Um. Yes"

She was hesitant and nervous at the thought of holding such a fragile little thing in her arms. One bad move and she could hurt the baby.

Kanae: "You got it Goddess"

She held the child in her arms while unsure of what to do. She panicked in her brain while trying to see if she could replicate what the mother had done.