Chapter 3: Dance of the Sun God

I love Musashi :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kyojuro was racing down the temple not saying a word after witnessing his child do some sort of flame technique.

Kyojuro: "..."

A plethora of thoughts were all racing through his heads but couldn't concentrate on one to start with. He shook his head and finally arrived at the bottom where he saw his boy being celebrated by everyone.

Yoriichi: "Huh?"

He was raised to the air where they all smiled and said his name.

Xuelan: "Yoriichi!!"

Shortly after, they put him back down as he darted back over to Xuelan's side.

Kyojuro: "So, my boy has grown attached to someone already? *chuckles*.. Yoriichi"

The boy turned over to see his father on the corner.

Li: "It's the Rengoku brat again. Go on boy, we'll be here waiting for you"

I held onto Xuelan's hand and went over to my father who had a little grin on his face.

Xuelan: "Hello Mr. Rengoku"

Kyojuro: "Hello Xuelan. Yoriichi, you didn't have to bring her along you know~"

Yoriichi: "Is it serious?"

Kyojuro: "Curses, I forgot to teach him certain things about life. Eh, that's for another day. Come with me Yoriichi, your friend can come along as well"

Yoriichi: "Yes sir"

We follow him up the stairs while he discussed with me what I wanted to do later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amaterasu: "The Sun Breathing technique"

Shinjuro: "Yoriichi is the one to end the battle between the demons and humans?"

Kanae: "Lady Amaterasu, Yoriichi us just a child-"

Amaterasu: "He is the one I witnessed. I thought it was off that Kyojuro did not have the mark but Yoriichi did. My tear burned over his forehead marked with a blessing.. Kanae-"

Kanae: "I understand what you say Lady Amaterasu, but my son is still just a kid. I don't want him to have to be burdened of the human world. Kyojuro and I, along with the rest of the pillars are handling that-"

Amaterasu: "And we haven't put an end to them"

Shinjuro: "If I may inject my 2 cents. Lady Amaterasu, were you not working on something with a certain devil clan on a peace treaty and alliance?"

Amaterasu: "The Sitri clan, yes. They are the only one I'm willing to work with at the moment apart from Baels. The Gremory are on my radar but don't entirely trust them while I have a disdain for everyone in the Phenex clan apart from their eldest child... Why bring this up Shinjuro?"

Shinjuro: "I agree with my daughter"

Kanae: "Shinjuro.."

He stepped forward and leaned against the wall while thinking back of the flames that Yoriichi released.

Shinjuro: "Yoriichi is still too young to make that decision for himself.. If he chooses to become that savior that you saw him be in the future, he can be the only to decide that. I don't want my grandson to be forced into this position"

Amaterasu: "But-!!"

Shinjuro: "I will not let up from my decision. Our decision"

He walked over to his daughter in law and crossed his arms while looking at the goddess with a stern look.