Chapter 14- Windu's wacky, wild class

WARNINGS- Angry Mace Windu and Anakin becoming mad at Fox.

- Hello there, I hope everyone is well. I apologise for the lack of updates, I have been busy.

- I warn that there may be a few grammar mistakes as I wrote this chapter on my phone.

- I hope you enjoy :)

- The cute fanart is not mine.

-HOLY KRIFF the Kenobi trailer is AMAZING!!!!!!!!! I am soooooo excited!!!!!!!! AaaaaAaaaaaahhHHH

8:05 AM- Padmé's P.O.V.
Lavender wafted through the air, sending a calming wave over the young Padmé Amidala. As she studied the spacious classroom, realising all the whiteboard markers were purple and that Mr Windu wore a purple tie, Amidala realised why Mr Windu used lavender essential oils. The aromatic plant blooms with a violet hue and the stern man's favourite colour was obviously purple.

Padmé was whipped out of her deep thoughts when she realised her dear friend Riyo Chuci was ushering her over to their usual table. Riyo used to seem as shy as a newly bought lothcat, yet as she and Padmé became the closet of friends, Riyo emerged from her shell and revealed herself as strong-willed despite her soft nature.

As Amidala approached the violet-haired girl who was chatting quietly with her boyfriend, Fox, she scanned the bustling room for Anakin. No sign of his chocolate brown curls led her to believe he was late for class. Again.

She sighed softly before collapsing on her seat next to Riyo. "Hello Padmé! Mr Windu said we will start in 5 minutes," Riyo exclaimed cheerfully as Padmé opened her text book with a dramatic sigh. "Hello Riyo that's good!" Padmé replied with a friendly tone, albeit less enthusiastic than her friend.

"Are you ok Padmé? Is there something bothering you?" Riyo questioned her friend as Padmé studied the questions they would answer today. Padmé ran a hand through the waterfall of her hazelnut hair, as she studied her friends worried expression.

"I'm ok...I was just hoping a friend of mine would be in here by now. Just worried for him that's all," she explained as Mr Windu's stern eyes suddenly darkened in frustration.

As Fox offered her a tired smile hello, Padmé smiled kindly at him despite her desire to figure out who or what had angered her rule-stickler teacher. She was not at all surprised when she glanced back to where Mace Windu was glaring daggers and spotted a boy grinning crookedly at her. Anakin.

"I didn't mean to be late sir. I had to talk to Mr Kenobi," Anakin defended as his eyes studied Padmè adoringly. Padmé grinned at him as he blew a kiss to her. Yet her joy soon faded as she dove into the contents of her math text book when Windu gazed at their display of affection strangely. "I respect Kenobi but I don't care. Detention at recess. PDA is not allowed and this is your fifth time late to class," he explained grumpily as he rose from his seat to intimidate Anakin.

Amidala felt a pang of guilt flow through her. She desperately wanted to help Anakin, for she could not stand her friends being insulted. Yet Amidala remained silent, afraid to speak against the vice principal.

Anakin's fiery temper burst open like a loose cannon as he processed Windu's words. "What?! How can you do this?!! It's outrageous!! It's unfair!! How-" Anakin's rageful rant was soon cut off by a deeply angry Mace Windu. "Take a seat, young Skywalker!" The stern man commanded, his gruff voice strained as he grit his teeth.

Padmé winced in sympathy for Anakin as he collapsed on a seat in between Echo and Fives, his lips pursed to swallow his pride. Padmé clenched the floral fabric of her dress in concern as Mr Windu's purple marker began dancing across the whiteboard to form the words: hypotenuse, index and coefficient.