A 'Little' Dayout

Lan wangji and wei ying are strolling in the market of gusu, more likely wei ying was leaping from one shop to another like a hyperactive kid who adores every earthly thing and wangji was following his big baby. After strolling from some time wei ying came to a shop that sells many ancient trinkets and other small decorations for room.

"young man, please look at these. Do you like any of them?" hearing the old woman calling for him wei ying starts looking at the objects kept on the table for sell. His sight struck at the big candle that was stuck to a very beautiful candle holder. It is just an ordinary item but wei ying like that candle holder very much and wished to decorate it in their room.

"grandma, how much is that candle?"

On the other hand hearing his husband asking for the price wangji already readied his money to buy the item for him. What a benevolent husband he is because according to him his husband deserved to be spoiled!

"just one silver coin, son"

"do you wish to buy it?"

"yes, I will buy it."

"but remember this is not any ordinary candle. This candle can burn for 48 hours and within this time it will help you to experience what you wish to be true. After the candle is burnt whole, the situation will be normal again."

"oh, that's pretty exciting."

"lan zhan"

Wangji already placed two silver coin on top of the table. The granny said, "ah son, it is only one silver coin."

'its okay. Keep it." came wangji's short reply.

The grandma smiled at the couple and blessed them.

After strolling for some more shops and eating lunch they returned to cloud recess in the afternoon.

Upon returning home lan zhan decided to finish his work and wei ying went to the bunny field to relax fir sometime. When wei ying was relaxing there, shizui and jingyi also visit them and then returned to study.

At 7 p.m when lan wangji returned to jingshi with their food, he and wei ying took their dinner with wei ying's continuous blabbering. Afterall, 'speech is forbidden while eating' rule is invalid for his husband.

After dinner doing their everyday activity when both lied in each other's embrace wei ying suddenly remembered about the candle.

"lan zhan, lets light the candle and go to sleep."

"mn"

Wei ying excitedly left the bed and lighted the candle went back to sleep in his husband's embrace.

"good night lan zhan."

"mn, good night my love. Sleep well." Said lan zhan and placed a small kiss on his hair.

The next morning,

As usual lan zhan woke up first at 5 am but he noticed something unusual. Feeling confused he got up and sat on the bed and then he realized that his hands are small like a 9 year old kid. He hurriedly went near the mirror that was put on the table. And what he saw made him speechless.

He is in his nine year old kid's body! At this point he doesn't know what to do but being hanguangjun he tried to calm himself down and went to check upon his husband who is still asleep and saw that his husband is also in his small frame probably the same age of him. Though he was panicking internally a second ago seeing his husband's small frame a small smile placed on his lips.