Zagan

It was a beautiful day. The blue sky was dotted with harmless clouds and a cool wind filled the sails of the Sindrian ship Morgiana was riding on.

"!" one of the Sindrian soldiers onboard thought he saw something. A large creature that looked like it was part seahorse rose up out of the water, looming threateningly over the ship. Morgiana and the soldiers were startled.

"It's a South Sea creature!!" the soldier shouted.

"It's attacking!!" another exclaimed.

"Leave it to me!" Pisti said, flying in on her giant bird. She blew on her whistle.

FWEEEEET!!

The creature froze. It's expression seemed to soften, and it became docile.

"There, there," Pisti said, petting it. "You're a good, obedient girl, aren't you? Now return to the sea!" The creature listened and waved goodbye as it swam away.

"...!?" Morgiana said, surprised.

"As expected..." one of the soldiers said.

"As long as we travel together with Pisti, we'll be safe," another said with a smile.

"Yahoo!" Aladdin called.

"!!" Morgiana said when he appeared alongside the ship, riding a dolphin.

"Higher, higher!" Aladdin told it.

"Let's see who's the one that can jump higher, Aladdin!" Alibaba said.

"Woohoo!" Faith cheered as she pulled ahead, while Hope laughed. The twins were also riding their own dolphins.

"We've been swimming with dolphins before, but not like this!" Hope said with a big smile.

"Do you want to try it, Morg!?" Pisti asked.

"But I've never swam in the sea before..." Morgiana said.

"It's alright. The dolphins are docile," Pisti said. "They're friendly, thanks to my whistle." She held up a whistle shaped like a feather or a small wing. "With my flute and my voice, I can match the wavelengths of their rukh and make the animals my friends. I'm not particularly good with sea animals, so I can't do it to the bigger ones... I get along best with birds!"

"...!" Morgiana was amazed.

After a while, Aladdin, Alibaba, Faith, and Hope finished riding the dolphins and came back aboard.

"Ahh, that was a good swim," Alibaba said.

"That was incredibly fun!" Aladdin said.

"You said it!" Faith agreed.

"Thank you, Pisti!" Hope said.

"Really? That's great! You're welcome," Pisti replied, smiling at them.

"Yeah, thanks!" Aladdin said, smiling. "Pis... ti?" Pisti's smile fell a little.

"Shouldn't you call me 'Miss' like you do with Yam?" Pisti asked.

"?" Aladdin said. There wasn't much height difference between them. " 'Miss', you say?"

"Yes, I'm the same age as the twins, a year older than Alibaba!"

"Ehh!?" Aladdin and Alibaba exclaimed, flinching in shock.

"Why do you think she was drinking alcohol at the party?" Hope said.

"Yeah, Hope wouldn't have overlooked a child drinking like that," Faith added. She always made Aladdin stick to juice.

"Ah, excuse me~ Did that surprise you?" Pisti asked mischievously, running her finger up Alibaba's chest. "Even though I look like this, I'm older than you. Plus... I have much more experience than you!" she added with a smirk.