Whoever it is

Emma POV

We were going to the Black dragon meeting when I took out my phone and texted somebody to meet me at xxxxxx. She texted back and told me she will go there and steal her brothers debt card. I quickly told her a new friend of mine will be coming. OK!! cant wait to meet whoever it is. She responded. I put down my phone when I noticed we were slowing down and parking in the parking lot. "Hey boss! What are you doing here?" A voice I recognized as Rindou asked my brother Izana. "I came with my brother?" Izana replied then continued talking asking them what he was doing here? "We walked into Keizo and came along." He answered. "So were is Ran now?" Izana asked Rindou. "Restroom anyways who he~ heh." "I was also wondering who he was Takeomi said. "A new friend." "Anyways Izana Ran said he needed to talk about you about Gang matters let's go, and doesn't the meeting starts in two minutes." Rindou pestered. The Black dragons walked quickly to the building. "Mikey we also have to go and see the others in the captions to see about how the vise captions are doing." Sanzu exclaimed. I guess its just you and me Takemichi and I already figured out what were doing. If you can hide those features. "Haha" he said. What? "I forgot that I could do that." Here let me do that." Suddenly I could not see him when I saw him next he looked a little different he looked like this.

Without the blood or the smirk

Woww I'm not even going to ask. Anyways were going to the Mall!!

😄.