Crush

Draken POV

The boy fell landing onto my lap, I checked his pulse he was still alive just sleeping. "I guess using his power makes him tired," I guessed. "That's correct, when he uses his power to heal his brain sends signals for him to fall asleep," explained Y/N. "Oh, I guess your right Draken." Tajiu half smiled. I picked Takemichi up, "Wheres his bedroom?" I asked. "Upstairs first door to the right," answered Y/N. I took him to his room and put him down on his bed then covered him with the blanket. I went out quietly closing the door, I went back downstairs to see Baji awake holding his side. I suppose that Takemichi didn't use his power on him. I sat down on the couch again while the others were sitting on other chairs. "Were is Y/N?" I asked. "She went out to get  groceries," responded Wakasa. "Soo anyways, who here has a crush on Takemichi?" Emma smirked. "What!! We don't have a crush on Takemichi," everyone but the girls yelled. "Come on we all saw how you guys look at him." Hina giggled. "So I'll give you two options, option one is that you'll confess to Takemichi in 5 days. So you will confess on Sunday or we will tell him for you." Stated Senju. "What no no no!!" Blushed Takeomi. "Well you guys think it over were leaving." Yuzuha waved bye a she started walking the other girls right behind her. "So we got 4 days to confess we better start planning," I mentioned. "Ya but we should wait for Y/N to come back," Mitsuya mentioned.