Wings

Takemichi POV

¨What do you want, mom?¨ I blurted out. ¨tch, stop talking to me you little winged freak.¨ She glared.  She went closer to me then 'SLAP!' Then when she left she did a sound was made from out of the hallway. ¨Shut up brats!!!¨ I heard a voice of a guard yell. ¨Don't tell us what to do you manic.¨  I let out a little laugh at that then I noticed the ends of my wings turn yellow the color of joy. When I stopped looking at my wings I noticed the people who were talking right in front of the  door and I did now that the two boys have not noticed me yet. I of the boys had short blonde hair with glasses a little more on the skinny side, which most likely won't help him in here.The other boy had black hair with streaks of blonde that looked a bit more on the golden side. His neck was a little bit long, but he seemed to have a little bit of weight, he also seemed to be a bit more physical than the other male.  The male with the long neck seemed to be named Hanma  while the skinny boy was named kisaki because that what the 2 kids were calling each other. "Seems that they did a few more experiments on ya kid." The gaurd suddenly blurted out making the other two kids stop bickering and look at me. The guard used this as a opportunity to put a mask on them with some type of gas to make them fall asleep. "What type of gas did you use?" I questioned. " chloroform kid now I got to go," He said as he walked to the door to hit his head on the frame. "I'll just go now," he whispered as he blushed. 

                                                                                   Hanma POV

I just woke up to notice I had chains on my wrist and ankles and  they were so tight I let out a little hiss. "You'll get used to them after a while." ??? sighed. I looked up to see a human-like creature sitting there. After I looked closely I could see that he also had chains on him. "Who are you?" I asked.