New Friends

Kodie POV

I nodded to the song my dad was working on with me

I nodded to the song my dad was working on with me. He nodded as I laid down the 808. "Damn" he smiled. "Life right tryna get your life right yelling at my dad and he told me it ain't Christ like" he freestyled. I nodded smiling. After he finished recording he dapped me. "That was great Ko" he smiled. "You wanna produce this whole album with me" he asked. "Really" I asked smiling. He nodded. "Yeah Dad let's do it" I said. "Kev can film it all" I said. "Already doing that" he said from the corner. "Let's do it then" he said high fiving us. "Next song" he said. "I've been listening to a lot of your old stuff a lot and I have this melody I put together" I said pulling it up. He nodded his heads. "The drums are supposed to go" i new boxed. "You need help" he asked. I nodded and he showed me. We listened to it back. We nodded at each other. "You know what would be good right there" Kevin asked. "What" I turned to him. He held his phone up playing a sound. "Yo that's fire dad look what Kevin just came up with" I said finding the sound. I put it on their as he nodded. "Kevin your my man" he smiled fist bumping him.

Later that night

"Hey dad we're going to this concert in town is that okay" I asked. "Yeah go have fun y'all worked hard today" he said looking up from his computer. "Okay bye dad" I said. "Oh and Ko" he said as I turned to leave. "Yeah" I asked. "I'm proud of you" he told me. I smiled. "Thank you" I said cheesing. "Love you go have fun" he smiled. Kev was behind me. "Ready" he asked. I nodded. Kevin drove my car since I don't have my license. "Who's performing again" he asked. "This kid named So Faygo and Ken Carson" he said. I nodded. "Dope" I said. "They're really good Ko you'd really like them" he smiled. We got the place and parked. We waited in the line to get in. This girl with green hair walked up to the door. All the people in the line went crazy. "Who's that" I asked. "BKtherula" he said. "She's pretty good too I think she's opening" he said. Once we got in we waite for the music. "If you like Santany bitch take off your panties glocky and the fani please don't test fandom" she rapped. I nodded my head. She played some more songs. They concert was pretty good. We walked out the back to see people near my car. BK being one of them. We walked over to it causing them to pay attention to us. "This yours" BK asked. "Yeah" I smiled. "Your Kevin Maya" BK smiled. "Yeah" he chuckled. "Your shoots are so dope" she sapped him smiling. "I took some tonight I can send them" he nodded. "Bet take my number" she said. She looked over at me. "Oh shit your Kanye's daughter kodie" she smiled dapping me. "I fuck with you" I told her. "We gotta get in the stu record something" I said. "Definitely what y'all doing now" she asked. "We was gonna head back to the house you wanna come" I asked as Kevin gave her back her phone. "Yeah that coo aye I'm gonna go with Kodie and Kevin I'll see y'all later" she dapped up her friends. We all got in my car and drove off. "I didn't know y'all live down here" she said. "Just moved" I told her. "Damn you smoke she asked. "Yeah just roll the windows down my dad doesn't like when I smoke" I said. "Understandable" she said. She passed me the blunt and I took to pills from it. "Kev doesn't smoke like that" I told her passing it back. "I've never been a big smoker" he said. "That's crazy cus your white" BK laughed causing us both to laugh. We made it to the house. "Damn all this land yours" she asked. "You know Kanye extravagant as fuck" I said. She chuckled. We got out and walked up to the house. Dad was working on something on the table. "Hey dad this is BK" I said. "Nice to meet you sir" BK said as Dad shook her hand. "We're gonna work in the studio" I said. "Oh you rap" he asked her. "Yeah" she nodded. "Imma come see what y'all doing in a little" he smiled. "Bet can I play her some new stuff" I asked her. "Go ahead just no recording" he nodded. I smiled leading them to the studio. "This where the magic happened" I said. "Let me play you some shit" I smiled opening my computer. I played the song dad and I worked on. She nodded her head. "That shits fire so your dads next album is gonna be Gospel" she asked. "I think so he's going through a phase where he really wants to be close to God" I said. She nodded. "So I think I know what type of beats you like" I said scratching my head. I pulled up a blank track. I started doing my magic on it. "Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm" she hummed. "I cannot expect anything but love from anyone but me" she sang. I nodded. "And I cannot respect any Biggs tryna take this shit from me" she said. We recorded that before moving on. "I got an idea for a hook I really wanna use" she said. "Tell me" I smiled. "Hoes on me left and right glock nine put him out like a light" she said. "Fuck your bitch I might. Diamond on me pretty sight that's light what you say gang. They'll fuck up your life I just might make her my wife. She nasty call that bitch Rico I'm with Ko and we scopin through peepholes come in threes like the mf migos heard my voice now she call me papito" she rapped. "That's too fire" I told Kevin. "I think I can come up with something" I said as she dapped me.