Character Aesthetics, Sketches and Face Claims

George

< is the more rational twin, the one to think things through, and then decide to do something anyway, even though it's stupid

< thinks Freddie Mercury is the best thing to happen to the world.

< loves rainy days, and spends those days in casual grey sweats, planning pranks, a cup of steaming hot cocoa at his side.

< he likes reading, but doesn't talk about it much, for fear of being called a 'nerd'.

< isn't necessarily default pessimistic or optimistic, rather, he assesses he situation carefully, and decides how to feel.

< just goes with the flow.

< is the less aggressive twin, and has this one clueless expression that might get him out of things if he wasn't already a well-known prankster.

< he's so TALL. 6'2, towers over Lee.

Face claim: Oliver Phelps

Lee

< is annoyingly optimistic

< has a dazzling, award-winning smile ("What the fuck are you so happy about all the time?" "Shut up, Fred.").

< fucking loves David Bowie.

< has trouble reigning in his cursing, which often gets him in trouble with his superiors.

< although Lee, Fred and George are very close, the twins have a different kind of bond, and sometimes need alone time, without Lee. Lee understands this, but would end up feeling like a third wheel. During these times, he would hang out with Angelina, as well as Alicia and Katie if they were there; but mostly, he would hang out with Angelina. Due to all this time spent together, he started to love her like a sister, and vice versa.

< lives in knit sweaters, even on sunny days (which are his favorite) where it's 90 degrees outside.

< he is the flow.