A Plan, And A Beginning Of A New AU

In a few short weeks, Asgore's plan was fleshed out and put into motion. They started by clearing trees in Snowdin forest. One to clear up room to expand Snowdin, and two for lumber to make supports for expanding other areas of the Underground. Thanks to an amount of boredom in their past life, Asgore new a lot of random topics and even managed to get a few degrees while in the hospital. Thanks to that he knew a bit of structural engineering, as well as mining. And it became increasingly apparent, Mt Ebott was a brimming honey pot of natural resources. Iron, Gold, Silver, Copper, and even some radioactive elements around Hotland. Also in Hotland were gemstones, adding them to the Crystals of Waterfall. Teaming that with the Scientific genius that boarded insanity of Gaster. It seemed Asgore's power to make super weapons to detour attacks from humans would work. 

As for Gaster, at the moment he was busy with the artificial monster souls. Which seemed to be getting stronger each day, He had to thank Asgore for making him stick with them. If he didn't they would have perished but now it seems they'll survive. As for the fallen Human, Basil they weird to say the least. They had the scientific curiosity of Gaster, Sans's nihilism, and Papyrus's limitless energy. But the real kicker was them WANTING to be killed. Asgore's face was of shock and terror, he'd never in both lives ever met someone wanting to die before. Then again he didn't met many people in his past life, but still.

Asgore: "Why do you want to die Basil?"

Basil: "I have a terminal disease, that's why I jumped in the first place. I didn't want to go through years of harmful treatments, only to die from it anyway. So ending it my way seemed to be the best option."

Asgore: "Well what about a middle ground?"

Basil: "A middle ground?"

Asgore: "We will um respect your wish, but only if we can revive you as a Skeleton monster. I'm sure with how you love to help Gaster you wouldn't mind being one of his children."

Basil: "Sounds fair, plus I read Skeleton type monster live longest, second only to bosses which are immortal until they reproduce. Then become immortal again if they're kid dies. I don't get how that works but, it..."

Asgore: "Basil you're rambling again."

Basil: "Oh, sorry, anyway do I just go to Gaster or are you gonna do it?"

Asgore: "Which would you prefer?"

Basil: "I literally don't care, which ever is fastest I guess."

Asgore nods and stands up summoning his trident, a few weeks go by and Basil is the first of the Fallen to be revived. His font Book Antiqua, his new name Book Basil Gaster. He likes going by Book, mostly due to how much he reads normally. In other news, Sans and Papyrus were "born" and while fragile at the moment. Asgore knows how powerful they both become, though it seems Gaster's promise to not experiment. Only went for the revived humans, not knowing if it's was Gaster's experiments, or the true nature of the artificial souls that granted them their extra power. Asgore pretended not to notice the experiments for now, not wanting to lose two incredible power houses. Just in case another war started, he needed them both to be as strong as possible. Seeing as Asgore wasn't known for his deception's, no one knew he knew something was up. Not that anyone else knew there was something up anyway, Gaster was pretty good at hiding things. 

== Time Skip brought to you by, Chibi Papyrus taking an eye exam==

A few years rolled past, Sans and Papyrus escaped and Sans tried to push Gaster into the Core. Asgore whom was secretly watching, picked up Sans and Papyrus and confronted Gaster before the young skeleton had the chance. Once he dragged everyone to the throne room, he stared Gaster down.