Skele Chara, Error's Return, Meeting the Dark Sanses.

Chara's Pov: 

It was dark, but it wasn't the same dark as before, soon I was hit with memories. Something that hasn't happened before. I was... dreaming? It's been so long since I dreamt, it was a really nice change. I was reliving my life in the underground, but I was different, I was a girl. I was so happy, I wasn't in that horrible village, I wasn't being beaten or... forced to do things. Being made to do so many horrible things to "prove I was a girl" I was with Azzy and Mom and Dad. It was so great, I wanted to stay like this forever. But something happened, I still ate the flowers, I still died in the end... Then I woke up, then I woke up again.... I was in a weird Tank or something. I think I've seen this thing before. I went to touch the glass and was startled by a skeletal hand reaching out for it. I screamed but it was very muted in the liquid I was in. Was this a dream, what was going ?! I finally began to remember what happened, I... no Azzy and I both died. I was just about to start crying with Dad walked in with.... AZZY!!?!?? H-HOW?! I REMEMBER US DYING!! I couldn't hear what they said but I could see Azzy's excitement, how long was I dead? Did I even want to know, and... where's mom? I saw Gaster walk in and check the machine under the tank I was in. Then suddenly, the fluid was removed and the tank opened up.

Asriel's Pov: 

I still couldn't believe it, I had a new soul, Dad was back to his old self, and Chara was back as well! I couldn't wait to see her, I needed to apologize for getting us killed before. As we walked into the room I could see her in the tank. It was to amazing for words, I could finally apologize after all this time. I felt so happy, and so excited, as the tank was opened I ran to it. As it opened I was about to jump onto Chara but Gaster stopped me, saying that I needed to give her time to adjust to her new body first.

Chara: "W-what happened exactly? I... I remember dying! Why aren't I dead!?"

Asgore: "That would be my fault, I found a way to revive you and Asriel, so I did so."

Asriel: "Chara I am so, So sorry! I got us killed, I should have just fought back and... and..."

Chara: "Hey woah, woah, it's not your fault, I shouldn't have forced you into that game."

Asriel: "You didn't force me, I went along with it myself."

Asgore: "Now, now, there will be no blaming or guilt. You both only did what you thought was right. I'm proud of you two for trying, but please don't do anything reckless like that again. It was by a strange miracle that we got you both back. I don't think I can bare to lose you two again."

Chara/Asriel: "We promise not to..."

Asgore: "Good, now I'm sure Chara has questions, so I will just go through what I feel she should know. Firstly thanks to Gaster you are now biologically and genetically female. I hoped this will help you out a lot coming to terms with being reborn. Secondly Toriel left the throne after you two died. Thirdly the underground is a lot different, it is bigger for starters. And we just built a new town, I named it New Hope."

Chara: "Still as great at naming as ever huh dad?"

Asgore chuckled and picked her up, much to her protests. 

Asgore: "I'm afraid you will have to relearn a few things, you were dead over a hundred years. And are no longer human, you'll have to get used to walking again and most likely relearn how to. Skeletons are famous for being able to detach limbs, I'm scared your legs will fall off if you try walking."

Gaster: "As comical as it sounds, Asgore is correct, your legs would probably fall off."

Chara: "Great so I'm going to have to relearn to walk, anything else embarrassing."

Gaster: "Yes actually, you will need to learn Ecto for various reasons. One of which is using the rest room."

Chara: "SO I NEED POTTY TRAINING?!"

Gaster: "Essentially, yes you do. Do not worry I or Asgore can teach you."

Chara: "Are you two... dating?"

Asgore and Gaster's eyes widened as they looked at one another, serious... what was their relationship at this point? Unable to come up with an answer they both shrugged. 

== Time Skip Time! ==

A few days after Chara was reborn, they went thro the embarrassment of relearning to walk. And the great embarrassment of learning partial Ecto. It was the most embarrassing thing she'd had gone through ever. But it was worth it, she was at least alive, another thing was. She had the very rare Determination trait even as a monster. So Gaster had to infuse her with the other human soul traits so she didn't melt, basically making an artificial human soul for her to absorb. It wasn't long after, that a portal opened in the Castle. A group of Sanses rushing in carrying a very injured Error. 

Nightmare: "We went through a few hundred AUs, I think we lost them."

Dust: "This the AU Error told us about?"

Asgore: "Yes, I assume it is, quickly this way. I've had Dr. Gaster create a healing chamber specifically for Error."

A bit confused but hopeful they followed Asgore to the Healing Chamber. Handing Error to Asgore he gently placed him inside and got it ready. As the fluids filled the chamber a soft green glow came from it. Indicating it's healing magic, as the wounds starts to heal, Asgore turned to the others.

Asgore: "So you are Error's friends?"

Nightmare: "Something like that yea."

Asgore: "I am very glad to hear that, I hope you are taking care of him properly."

Nightmare: "We're trying to at least."

Asgore nods in appreciation, and leads them into a sitting room. Pouring each of them some tea before sitting out a plate of cookies. They all looked at this strange Asgore in confusion, though that didn't stop Horror from eating the cookies.

Nightmare: "So why did you help Error? I get you wanted to ask him a favor but still."

Asgore: "Do I need a reason to help someone who's injured?"

Nightmare: "I... guess not..."

Dust: "Still you'd be the first, so we'd ya do it? Ain't ya scared of Ink?"

Asgore: "Hardly, I've... made preparations for every possibility. Besides I can't help but think of Error like a son, after all our talks."

That's right though out the last month or two Error and Asgore became like Father and Son in away. Error even started calling him dad one day without realizing it, Asgore never said anything because he felt like Error was his son already. And knew Error needed someone to rely on.

Nightmare: "Like?"

Asgore: "Nukes for one."

Instantly everyone drinking tea either choked or spit it out. Did he just say he had NUKES?! What other surprises did this Asgore have? Suddenly, everyone was very glad this Asgore was on Error's side... They'd hate to see what other weapons he had, if they were as dangerous as those. Then they remembered, this AU still had a Gaster... Asgore said he had Gaster make the healing chamber for Error. No wonder they had insane weapons and advanced tech, they still had a Gaster. Checking his watch Asgore got up from his chair, and started walking off.

Asgore: "Excuse me, I am needed else where, please make sure Error eats something when he gets done healing. I thank you."

And with that, they walked off, going who knows where to do who knows what. Leaving the Dark Sanses shell shocked, and looking at one another. Thinking to themselves, Error's new dad is scary as hell.