Complications and Outcodes

It had been a while since Asgore was reincarnated, he and Gaster repainted the house. All the grey was to depressing for the both of them once Gaster and the kids moved in. Once Gaster and Asgore became official, the two opted to split time between living in New Home and Snowdin. The kids really enjoyed that, they got to play in the snow a lot but at the same time. They were able to go around the bigger City of New Home and explore. Well as long as they had a guard or someone with them. They were Royalty now, Gaster the technical King of Skeletons, and Asgore the King of Monsters. It wasn't a well known fact anymore, but while Skeletons were seen as monsters. They were more a bridge between Humans and Monsters, a not so missing, missing link if you will. And thusly had the right to create their own kingdom, which they did. Though thanks to the war the two kingdoms planned on uniting as one. Though it never got that fair, Gaster was unable to find a Boss Monster Skeleton in time. So they were unable to create an heir to pair with Asriel. Though that may have been for the best, as Asgore knocked Toriel to second wife and married Gaster.

Toriel of course was livid, and marched to the capital. With someone in tow no one excepted, when Toriel entered the throne room. She was shocked by the changes to it, the flowers were gone, having been replanted in a massive garden. A gold incrusted white marble tile floor in it's place. Her throne and Asgore's was replaced with a new set, these obviously a mix of Skeleton and Monster architecture. They were a more gothic style yet also somehow a more softer design. The black and silver, mixing in wonderfully with the white and gold. But while Toriel looked at the changes, Asgore was looking at a Frisk. But it was hard to tell if this was this AU's Frisk or another AU's Frisk or even an Outcode Frisk. One thing was for sure though, this Frisk was younger than the original. They looked to be around 3 or so, and female judging by the clothing. A blue and purple striped dress, and Maryjane Shoes, with frilly pink socks. 

Asgore: "Howdy Toriel, I'd say it was nice to see you after all this time. But given that you abandoned your duty and people. I'd say you're lucky the guards didn't arrest you on sight."

Toriel: "How dare you, how dare you have the gall to say I abandoned my people. I chose to..."

Gaster: "You Chose to Sequester yourself in the ruins LOCK the ruins from the rest of the underground separate families~! And chose to side with the humans, the ones that killed your Son and adoptive child in cold blood!"

Toriel was honestly taken aback by Gaster's tone, so much so she literally took a step back. Holding the tiny Frisk protectively. 

Asgore: "Is that, this universe's Frisk, or... an Outcode?"

Toriel's gaze was suddenly back on Asgore, before it shifted to Frisk and back.

Toriel: "I found found her in the ruins, in the flower room. She had received a head injury and lost her memory. It was like she was just born..."

Asgore: "Or, she had no memory to begin with."

Asgore muttered to himself stroking his beard lightly in thought. Toriel demanding to know what he meant by that.

Asgore: "I've found out many thing from our... out of town guests. One of which, is that Frisks are 9 times out of 10. Created, made, produced, not born. They are made as a vessel for other worldly entities to control and use as ... well.... A plaything, to interact with the universes of this reality to do as they see fit. If those entities can not connect to this world due to the massive changes I made. Then it would leave Frisk as an empty vessel, a soul without a force or will of itself own. Those entities imbue self onto Frisk, giving them memories and personality."