Error, Asgore, And A Deal.

NokoTheTaco You asked, I was bored so here ya go)

A full year, that's how long since who ever it was, was reborn as Asgore. In that time, he did so much. He had changed the story so much, that he didn't know if a Player could even still connect to it. But still he kept trying to do more, and he had One more thing he needed to do before he'd be satisfied. But before that, he had to pick a Royal Judge, and there was only one he could think of. Going to Gaster he asked him if Sans could try out for the position. Gaster was shocked, and tried to explain Sans was to young to do so. Asgore though, knew of Sans' power and potential, and wanted him for the job. It took a LOT of convincing, and a few bribes, but Gaster eventually said yes. And of course, Sans passed every test with flying Colors. But he would only take the position if his bro could have a similar one. Asgore nodded knowing of a single one higher, Sans thought it was that much better. 

Once more they had to convince Gaster, but it was easily done this time. And Papyrus was allowed to try for the Position of Royal Executioner. Which to everyone's shock minus Sans, he passed. Gaster and the other children were made Judges under Sans and Papyrus. Only cause Gaster asked as he wanted to stay close and protect his children. With there Jobs, each one got perks, the Judges got the ability to tell truth from lie. The Royal Judge got KR and FL, Karmic Retribution and Fatal Love. The Royal Executioner got FL, and Interrogation.

Skills: Fatal Love: A skill that stacks a certain amount of damage each hit taken. Before releasing it all at once on the Opponent, can also stop them from healing to full health if their LV is high enough. Interrogation: A skill that allows the user to attack the opponent indefinitely by negating damage to their HP. Useful for getting information, as they can beat the answers out of them and never kill them.

As everyone was getting used to their new jobs in the Gaster household. Asgore was wandering around Snowdin forest, each tree had been replanted and was half way regrown thanks to the Magic of the Underground. As they walked around aimlessly, they were trying to think of a way to get Chara's skeleton from the Ruins. Napstablook seemed the best bet, but he was to introverted for the task. Mettaton was the next best bet, but he didn't want to expose him like that. It seemed his goal of reviving Chara was getting farther and farther away. And it hurt his soul so much, by now he had all of Asgore's memories. And he truly felt like they were his child as well. He felt his wish to save everyone was going to be all for not. As he let the gently falling snow coat his fur, he heard a strange sound.

Curious and thinking he already knew what it was, he walked rather quickly to the source. And he was completely Shocked at what he saw. A small glitchy skeleton, even shorter than Sans laying in the snow and bleeding. Rushing over Asgore used check on them.

Check: 

"Name: Error

Age: Unknown

Gender: Error

ATK: Error

DEF: Error

Lv: ________

EXP: 000 (So high it's reverted to zero)

Info: Keeper of one half of the Balance between Creation and Destruction, a Semi Forced God. Immortal, can not die as long as the multiverse exists. Can still be healed with magic, but needs to be healed with it soon before they become sickened by it from lack of experience."

Asgore was in shock, they gently picked up Error and began healing them while they ran to Gaster's. But not before melting the blood stained snow and covering it up. And it was a good thing they did that to, as Ink came not to long after looking for Error. Seeing no sighs of them, he left to search a different AU. Meanwhile running while healing was starting to take its toll on Asgore. If he wasn't a boss monster, this wouldn't even be possible. But thankfully he was, though that didn't stop him from being totally exhausted when he made it to Gaster's door. Knocking on the door roughly due to the urgency. Gaster was shocked to see the Asgore holding a very injured skeleton. Hurrying them inside Gaster as well as Papyrus both helped to heal the strange skeleton. It took a few hours to finally get them healed, after they were out of danger and everyone could relax. Asgore explained everything to them.