Chapter 1

as promised here's the sequel 

if you remember this fanart from the previous book, this is error's dragon form, i love this one and it will go well with this new story

Error pov

it's been so long, i can hear void talking to someone. they said that it was time, it's been years since i was saved by the void an put into a semi-sleep like state. i heard more then saw the destruction of some parts my old multiverse, some of it still remained untouched and ink and others survived. at that time void told me that the new destroyer hadn't been strong enough to hold up to ink and had died not even a month after me, weakling. now void told me that it was finally time for my second chance at life.

they gently took my soul out of the bubble and recreated a new body for me. i could still switch between my forms : different dragons , and a skeleton.

i was then taken by karma and destiny to this new multiverse of mine, i can't wait.

when i woke up, i was in a clearing in my skeletal dragon form. i was, as usual, glowing like a shooting star. i changed into my skeleton form and immidiately noticed that i was frigging short now. i used to be as tall as my dragon shoulder and now i was only at the elbow.

 i used to be as tall as my dragon shoulder and now i was only at the elbow

(i know it's ugly but please bear with me he went from 9ft to 5ft)

i decided to build a hut or a house in this seemingly desert clearing. the trees were full of leaves and hid me pretty well, there was a pond nearby for water and i know how to hunt, perfect. i'll gather wood and start working on my house. i won't be in my dragon form much but it should be big enough for me to enter it.

 i won't be in my dragon form much but it should be big enough for me to enter it

i had to wait a week to finish but god is my new house beautiful. now i just had to finish making the stairs and the doors. ( yes there is a second floor in there) now i just need to find a way to get a bed and other necessities.

after fixing the last touches i heard voices and hi in the bushes in case those people weren't friendly. i was awaiting the arrival of humains when i was stunned by seeing dragon-like creatures. they were wingless and had strange furr on their necks and were two times bigger then my dragon form (the book cover), i had checked my codes before and now my dragon form was an infant, i was, in dragon years, around ten (if dragons lived for 100 years he'd be 10 so yeah).

?- come on code say it ! you looove me.

code - leave me alone splatter i have to get to the patreon before he start searching for me.

splatter - but it's noo fuuuun.

code - you're the one who came to tell me he wanted to see me and, wait what is that ?

splatter - it seems like it's a mini house, like the ones sold to the tiny species, you know like the draghorses. but isn't this part of the forest unhabited.

code - no look in the bushes something's glowing.

i didn't realise i had changed into my physical dragon form (picture up top, sitting one) and had been softly glowing. they slowly creeped up to me and i fainted when this ink's claws were reaching in my bush to pull me out

a draghorse is half to a quarter shorter then a normal sized dragon and looks like that