Chap 7

Dragons
ink > splatter🎨
error > code🍫
blue > cobalt💙
dream > sunrise🌞
nightmare > moondrop🌙
killer > ruby🎯
horror > gore🥩
dust > indigo🔪
cross > xans✖️
sci > med⚗️
Error (fgod) > error✨
Reaper > 💀

Og Multiverse
I > ink
D > dream
Du > dust
N > nightmare
R > reaper
G > geno
Ect...

Error pov

Fucking prick..... So what I I'm from another multiverse? I fit in here just fine! Even better then my old one! It's been a decade since I've been here and all is well!
I continued mumbling for awhile before falling asleep.

In the og multiverse some years prior

R - so how is the machine going sci?
S - as well as it could knowing we have no idea how to make it work.
R - shit.
S - you said it not me..... You miss him.
R - of course I do! He's my soulmate ! And I failed him.
B - you aren't the only one who failed him reaper.... Everyone did. Now let's not dwell on the past we have a void travelling machine to build and a glitchy to find!

The crew got back to work even more determined to find they glitchy, after all it wouldn't be that long to make a machine to travel through the void, right?

Time skip

It took years...... But finally the machine was finished and tested, they had lost a big number of copies in the time being, both from the balance tipping just enough that some fell in the void and from sending sanses and others to test the machine. But now they could finally go and get their glitchy back!
Reaper had become obsessed with error, he had collected anything that used to belong to error that was in the anti void, from hanging strings to a half eaten bar of chocolate, and had made a shrine in his room dedicated to error. It had worried his brother, but reaper didn't see what was so wrong so he continued searching for things error might have left behind.
In his room you could see a number of paintings of error from all angles and photos taken either by people who hadn't realized error was there, or by error's friends like the bad sanses when the were at a Pic nice, orby his enemies like ink who took pictures of error while he was destroying to analyse his fighting patterns and methods.