Chap 3

ink > splatter🎨

error > code🍫

blue > cobalt💙

dream > sunrise🌞

nightmare > moondrop🌙

killer > ruby🎯

horror > gore🥩

dust > indigo🔪

cross > xans✖️

sci > med⚗️

Splatter pov

We put the hatchling on a cot in a guest room and waited for the patrons, they were actually moondrop and sunrise, and we knew they would bring the gang. Maybe the can help with the hatchling? Yeah maybe the will.

3rd pov

After around ten minutes the doorbell rang and code opened the door for them. Med went and took the hatching with him to the living room, he showed them the notes and surprise surprise gore went to hunt for the hatchling while indigo and xans made sure to keep an eye on ruby.
Ruby was like a tornado when faced with something he deemed as '' cute ''. He would have destroyed the hut If sunrise hadn't calmed him. Sunrise and ruby were a nice match being mated and awaiting the hatching of their first clutch. There were 2 eggs, a small number but knowing both their species mating rate were low it was a good thing, indigo and xans were mated too and splatter was trying to woo code and cobalt over like the oversized peacock he was.
Then error woke up, first he heard voices he didn't recognize, then he realized he was in dragon form, and third the memories came back to hit him like a train. He was in a different multiverse where everyone were dragons, and had been found by the ink and error. He looked around and noticed that he was in a nest of sorts and everyone was watching him, he knew from the codes that he was too young to talk in dragons form, being limited to chirps, purrs, squeaks and other more animalistic sounds. He knew he could screech too and he was gonna use that to his full advantage.

🍫C - Hey there hatchling.

Error did not waste time and screeched like no tomorrow.

🎨S - he's got a good pair of lung that's for sure.

everyone - yeah

⚗️M - can you tell us your name hatchling?

E - chirp.

⚗️M - not old enough to talk eh? it's no problem, can you write? here try.

Error started to get fed up with this sh!t he quickly grabbed the paper and the pen and wrote in what looked like chicken scratches '' ErRor ''.
They didn't seem to like the name, not my problem it's mine and I'm keeping it. I noticed that I could recognize them easily, and that horrors counterpart wasn't here. Wasn't he apart of the group in this universe? Did he even exist? Before he could go further in his thoughs  gore came back with a dead deer in his mouth.

⚗️M - gore! no dead animals in the living room take it out.

Gore took the deer out, came back, took error with his mouth (like a mom cat takes her kittens) and took him out. Error tried getting away only to be brought back to the same place in front of the dead deer, he started to get hungry and ended up chomping on the deer, surprisingly it was okay. Gore was happily watching him eat, purring like a red oversized cat. Error absent minded l'y noted that the others were watching too.