Chap 4

ink > splatter🎨

error > code🍫

blue > cobalt💙

dream > sunrise🌞

nightmare > moondrop🌙

killer > ruby🎯

horror > gore🥩

dust > indigo🔪

cross > xans✖️

sci > med⚗️

Error fgod is still error

3rd pov

6 months later

Error has been learning dragon tongue, wanting his ability to talk back as soon as possible. He still has some problems, and surprisingly his voice didn't glitch as it used to. He also needed to relearn about anything dragon-related like hunting, flying, hierarchy and others things. He also needed to check on his magic, it may have changed since the time he first woke up here. So he learned to fly as soon as possible, he was now as fast and graceful as he was in his old multiverse, maybe a little shorter, okay a lot shorter but he was faster that way so he didn't mind. One night he snuck out to test his magic, he flew to the misty mountains and hid, he changed back into his skeleton form, happy to find that this form's injuries were healed as well as the dragon ones. He tested his magic until sunrise, fun fact sunrise Aka sun was rumored to be the sun's child (like Esteban in the mysterious cities of gold if you know you deserve a cookie) and since moondrop was his twin and was the complete opposite, the rumors said that he was the child of the moon. Strange but none of them paid attention to it. Error had also checked this multiverse and found out he was still a god, same with the others, he was the God of codes and destruction along with the guardian of balance, sun and moon were the guardians of dreams, nightmare's and both were god of emotions, they weren't separated by the good/bad spectrum, sun took care of both positive and negative emotions, same for moon. Splatter was still the God of creation, but not on the scale to create universes, no, more like creating new islands and places for the dragon population to grow. Surprisingly med was Asli a god, the god of life, error didn't check to know if there was a reaper counterpart here. Error sighed, his magic was intact, he knew he would have to choose an island to live in once he was healed, if they didn't make someone adopt him. Couldn't the deities make him an adult? Noooo he had to be a kid.

Big time skip to error being a adolescent

Error pov

Living here was boring, i was adopted by moon because I was and I quote ''a possibly dangerous new species and still a hatchling'' now I'm a ''drakeling'', next will be a full fledged dragon once I reach majority.
(baby=hatchling adolescent=drakeling adult=dragon)
I started to be interested in other dragons, I met outer's counterpart who was still called outer, fell who was called red, classic was called sans, and finally I met abyss and Bill, those two are together and it's such a cute match, Bill is the lovey dovey but overly protective one with abyss being exasperated by it.
I also learned that there was another kingdom around one hour from here, the meedyrojan kingdom, the kingdom I am in is called the Godridyan kingdom.
After the first few months they asked what my species was called, I decided to go with something I found funny and told them I was a ''voidwalker''. I survived the void once and I'm pretty sure I can do it again.

3rd pov

Error was out in the meteor Valley eating some meat stuffed glowshrooms and rainbow salmon, he had a sunberry juice shake for dessert.

Error saw a shadow above him for a moment before a fully black dragon landed in front of him, he didn't know this dragon so he asked his name, apparently he jinxed himself because this was reaper, still named reaper and still god of death

Error saw a shadow above him for a moment before a fully black dragon landed in front of him, he didn't know this dragon so he asked his name, apparently he jinxed himself because this was reaper, still named reaper and still god of death. The talked for a moment, reaper was strangely interested in him. Before reaper left he said he would come back, and it was like this for two months, reaper would come find him and they would talk until reaper left, error didn't think anything about it until a week after their last encounter, he was called to the patreon's office,

M🌙- error have you met someone named reaper?

E- yes I met him awhile back why?

M🌙- he is the king of the meedyrojan kingdom, and he declared a war on us,

Everyone burst into hysterical screaming until moon continued.

M🌙- he wants someone in exchange of a peace treaty.

S🌞- who?

M🌙- error.