FIFTEEN

After whatever mess happened,Seolhee rushed to the kitchen

Seolhee rushed to the kitchen.

"Now,what do I help with?" She looked at the other girls
"You can rest today, seems like the attention might get you tired" Hana reassures

"Right,just go and sit somewhere"Saeri adds
"Are you guys sure?" She asks and the 6 girls nod,

Seolhee stood by a side when someone approached her,

"Nishimura's girlfriend?" The guy asked,

Seolhee nodded.

"Hi! I am Jung Minhyuk,from the Jung enterprise.

Rival company of the Nishimura cooperates "

She smiles awkwardly,bowing back.

"But don't worry,we like to keep professional business separate than personal."

Just then she felt someone's who had to be Niki's hand on her waist. Once again,she felt chills in her body.

"Any important conversation I should be aware of?" Niki  gave him a smile ,which Seolhee immediately recognised as a fake one.

"Not really, just congratulating your girlfriend" The other guy sipped his wine.

Niki huffed,
"If you are done congratulating Minhyuk, I'll take her away"
With that Niki pulled her away.

"Nishimura's girlfriend huh? Bullshit" The guy muttered slowly but Niki heard it.
Niki immediately gritted his teeth,knowing Minhyuk what was he planning?

"Can you not?" Seolhee glared at Niki,
"Not what?" He lowered his eyes at the girl

"Wrapping your hands around my waist "
He laughed at her. He took a few steps,now standing in front of her. He wrapped his arms around her waist again but now bringing her closer to him.
They were just a few cms away from each other and could easily hear each other's heartbeats.

"Why? Do I make you nervous baby?" He smiles oh so innocently

"Shut it Nishimura" She tries to pull away to be held more closer,

"Shushh, people are watching"

She looked around and people were infact watching.  She could see Niki's mom who had her head on his dad's shoulder as they both admired Niki and his 'girlfriend'.

"Dance?" He asks

"You can dance?" She looks at him surprised,

He scoffed at her,
"Why? I don't look like I dance?"

"I dont know,you don't seem that type" She looked the guy who now hand one of his hands interwined with hers and the other around her waist.

"Let's find that out"
She slowly put her other hand on his shoulder.

Now the both of them were on the dance floor,slowly moving to the beat. Niki took incharge,he was obviously wayyy better than her .

The whole time they were dancing,Niki didn't look away once as she stares deep into her eyes with a very obvious smile.

That made Seolhee feel a kind of way. She had never in 17 years of life felt something like this. She thanked that the music was loud enough to mute her heartbeats. By the end of the dance,she had a very red face along with a rapid beating heart.

"Why is your heart beating so fast? " He said spinning her around,

"It isnt" She said in defence,

"I can hear it,it's loud"

"You must be in delusion"
He just chuckles at her,

"OK whatever you say"

At the end Seolhee ran of to the other girls unable to control the embarrassing red cheeks. Niki laughs, fixing his coat.

"Stop bullying the poor girl" Jungwon chuckles at the younger who was staring at the distance, very obviously looking at Seolhee.

"What?" He said not paying attention

"Your heart was beating way faster and louder than hers" Jungwon adds,passing a drink to Niki

"It wasnt" He took the drink , awkwardly gulping it down.

"Shut up it was, all of us could hear it despite the fucking loud music" Jake giggled as well.

"Eyyy Niki, we didn't know you would be the first one to get caught up in this 'heart beating' mess"  Heeseung tells him,

"Heeseung hyung,don't act as if I didn't heart the loud sound of your heart beating when Hana was serving you drinks" Sunghoon grins

"Shut it hoon" Heeseung glares at Sunghoon and Sunghoon just continues teasing him.