1: Accidental

____________「우연한」_*_「일 |1」______________________________________

____________
우연한
_*_
|1
______________________________________

Choon-Hee looks up at the cherry blossom tree which has beautiful pink petals dancing through the air. The chilly breeze caresses her cheeks along with the pink flowers on the trees. Her light brown locks flaps delectably in the wind and she grabs her hat before it flies away. Her jeans are tight around her legs but loser around her waist. She wore a white belly button tank top with a checkered jacket on top.

Everything would have been peaceful if the two babysitters hadn't been wandering a few steps away from the seventeen-year-old. A sigh leaves her lips as she feels her feet begin to pulse in discomfort from too much walking. Fortunately, the ache vanished as she noticed the bench nearby.

She walks over and promptly takes a seat on the icy boards to relieve the pain in her feet for the time being. "I told you 10 minutes ago that we should have taken a break." In a matter-of-fact tone, Gun remarks. "Yeah! And because you didn't listen, look at how tired you are now!" Goo exclaims, plainly irritated by the fact that he had to follow her rather than at her in the first place.

After all, he might have spent the thirty minutes he was babysitting Choon-Hee on her walk in various ways.

Choon-Hee tightens her fists and looks down at her pants. She used to be easily emotional, but with what's going on inside her, she's getting a bigger burst of uncontrollable emotions. "I-I'm sorry. It's my fault you have to follow me around i-instead of having fun..." She battled the tears that welled up in the corners of her eyes as she spoke softly.

She can't cry now. She had to be strong; she has dealt with negativity worse than this before and even worse, so why now? "M-My apologies, I became a crybaby again..." She wipes her tears away with the sleeve of her jacket before standing up and massaging her eyes. "W-We can catch a ride back, it's becoming late-"

Goo takes a seat and pulls Choon-Hee down to sit next to him. Gun takes a seat on the other side, resting against the back and crossing his arms. "We just took a seat; give us at least five minutes to rest!" Goo shouts, a sour expression on his face, before his stomach rumbles. "I'll treat you two to lunch after that." Choon-Hee laughs at the elder man, who is looking away with a pout and slightly pink tones on his cheek. "Why would I let you pay when you can't even afford an apple?"

He's referring to the day she was about to buy a fruit but discovered she didn't have enough money, and Goo had to pay for her solely because he felt bad for her. Besides, it was an apple, and it wasn't even that expensive.

"I'm sorry, Goo; I'll make it up to you eventually!" She vows with a big smile, the tears having finally faded with her moods. "Don't make such promises to him; he'll just be an unpleasant leech hooked on you instead." Gun sighed coldly, his face expressionless, as he is known for.

Goo was immediately irritated by the name calling and denied it was true.

How did this all start? She was a normal high school student with average grades and a normal poor lifestyle five weeks ago. It wasn't long before she was enrolled in the fashion department at Jae Won High School. It was her desire to design beautiful clothing and become recognized. Her best friend was in the beauty department, and while she appeared to have perfect control of her life and finances, she didn't. Choon-Hee was the only reason she could wear nice clothes, live in a decent apartment, and have food on the table.