13: Request

____________「요청」_*_「십삼 |13」______________________________________

____________
요청
_*_
십삼 |13
______________________________________

Daniel was sitting with Jiho in the cafeteria once more when the bullying ceased. The two of them go towards a table while hearing girls wooing him, but he quickly pauses, memories of being bullied in his old body flooding his mind.

Vin Jin was kicking the unfortunate Duke while laughing at his plight in front of him, indicating that Choon-Hee was not in the cafeteria. He wouldn't be so violent or even try to bully someone if she was.

"Hey! Bring some water too." They laugh when Duke is despatched to buy them food.

Jiho's teeth clenched in wrath. "That's Duke from the vocal dept. I was just like him before I started eating with you.. bastards..." Daniel stares down at Jiho; he and Duke were destined to be at the bottom of the food chain, whether they liked it or not. It had just become easier as a result of his new physical body. "Hey, Jiho." Jiho raises his eyes to Daniel, who smiles down at him.

"Do you know him? Invite him over."

Every strong man in the cafeteria stood still, staring towards Daniel's table, where Duke was suddenly present. "He's taking care of the weak." One of the girls whispers with her heart as her eyes. "He's really nice."

"What a great guy." Vin had had enough and hurled a cup at the table, causing it to clang against the wood and startle Duke. "Hey, Duke. Get me some water." Vin said this while smirking and staring directly at Daniel. "So you're the transfer. You're handsome and I like that. You want a cigarette? Let's go smoke. Although I am bit hotter than you."

Daniel had a frightening expression on his face, as if he was angry, but on the inside, he was terrified. "Do you have a problem with me? What's with that look?" That was before he noticed Jay seated behind him, staring at him. But there was no sign of Choon. "Hey, Vin Jin. Get it yourself. Is your hand broken?"

"Wow? What's up with Zack these days? He's not bullying anyone lately." If only they'd known why. But that simply sparked a discussion. Vin Jin stood up and scowled at Zack, who glared back, while their companions glared at each other."You wanna get fucking messed up? Cheeky bugger."

"Can't you see anything with those glasses on? I bet you like steeling honey butter chips." Zack responded.

"Wow! They're gonna fight."

"Fashion and vocal."

"Hey, it's Zack Lee and Vin Jin."

When another voice interrupted, it was quickly suppressed. "Black Glasses. Pick up your cup." Vasco demanded, as more whispers surrounded them. "I heard he fought and then had to rest." Daniel pales as he hears someone whisper. "Did he fight hundreds of guys?"

Vasco went on. "...you can put your cup in the sink." This infuriated Vin Jin even more. Veins on his forehead almost burst with rage. "What? Are you all trying to start something? Mind your own business."