2: Vivi

____________「쇼핑」_*_「이 |2」______________________________________

____________
쇼핑
_*_
|2
______________________________________

The music was loud, and she couldn't figure out why Goo had dragged her out of bed and told her to dress up only to take her to this kind of place. She is unable to consume alcohol, and there are many people inside.

"I just need to get something." He'd said this when he came to a halt outside the big structure. Vivi Hotel. There were far too many people inside that facility for her own comfort if she needs to be like that. What the hell is Goo supposed to get out of this place? However, he must drag her along with him. Does he believe she will be kidnapped as soon as he looks away?

We can't say it didn't happen. "Stay here." She watches as Goo walks over to a counter and orders a non-alcoholic beverage before returning and placing it in front of her. "I'm going over there now. Scream if anything happens."

"You make it sound like I will give birth any second."

"Are you?"

"No."

He then walks over to a group of people who become even more anxious as he approaches. Goo needs to learn how to approach without looking like a madman. Not that she cares, but in some situations, it helps if he seems like a crazy or at least a little intimidating.

"Hello!" As she sits next to Choon-Hee, a female chirps happily. She has brown wavy hair and looks stunning. Pink sunglasses were on her head, and she was dressed mostly in blue. She didn't appear to be Korean. "Hello?" How should she react to the unusually cheery girl who had taken the seat next to her?

The man next to her, who is most likely her bodyguard, does not appear to be nice either. "You're lovely; what's your name? Do you dislike alcohol?" Choon looks at the girl before lowering her gaze to the apple juice she received from Goo. "I'm Choon-Hee, and I'm pregnant, therefore I can't drink alcohol."

"My name is Vivi!" She takes Choon's hand in hers and shakes it. "How did you become pregnant?"

"Well... that's a dizzy story." You may call it an accident." She casts a peek at Goo, who was glancing back at her and then at the individuals, but since he didn't rush back, they weren't dangerous.

"Would you like to be my friend?" That's a very interesting question, coming from nowhere. "Sure. Why not, I don't come here all that frequently... But I'm hoping we can still talk." She never says no. She handed Vivi her phone and made her contact profile before returning it. When she looked at her name, she noticed that it was inscribed with hearts, which made her chuckle a little.