Part 4: Answers

Tommy sat in the spot that Connor, Hbomb and Callahan regularly sat/slept in.

But today Hbomb and Callahan were doing a walk around to inform people to stay low due to the God.

Tubbo that was his name.

It reminded him of someone and the name was at the tip of his tongue.

Connor however came back with Jack, Warden and a strange girl.

That strange girl was sitting across from Tommy right now.

And instead of her unfriendly, piercing gaze she wore last night she sat with Tommy as if he were an old friend.

Tired and relaxed.

"So, what's your name?" Tommy asked.

"Nikki Nihachu, General under Snowchester" she explained, rather formally, almost robotically, then she slumped.

"You look tired" he observed pathetically.

She barked a laugh.

"You think?"

Her voice was kind, relaxed.

"I have to put on an act 24/7 to be some stupid, perfect, intimidating soldier. I'm sick of it now" her eyes drooped, unlike Connor she refused to go upstairs and rest, too close to her God she said, he couldn't know she was here, she was here to protect him.

So instead of leaving her alone through the night Tommy stayed down there with her.

Mark however had stayed behind the counter, part of the background.

And when the two had finally rest their heads against the table and snores arose he placed a blanket over the two of them and put on some calming music.

Then he sat there with a coffee, awaiting the sun to arise.

~~~

"We need a report" Dream declared.

The council was gathered.

But it felt... empty almost.

There Dream sat, without Drista by his side, alone, almost defenceless even those she was just across the table from him.

Sapnap, his best friend, sat there distraught, he was the one who found the unholy amount of blood in his fathers room, though nothing to be found of either of them but Skeppys arm.

Karl sat beside him, mind elsewhere, rubbing his fiancés back in a sort of comfort.

George paced their side of the room, lost in thought.

Quackity sat, head in his hands, he was with Sapnap when he saw the murder scene, he was there to see his lover break down while the other was standing outside, frozen in fear.
He had to look after the two of them while he still had to process it.

Slimecicle was fidgety, he was glancing around the room in a sort of claustrophobic way, glancing and Quackity with a look of pain and sympathy.

Purpled stood next to Quackity, the only one actually focused.

Wilbur sat in his chair, tapping his fingers impatiently.

Technoblade stood there with a grim look on his face, constantly looking over to make sure his brother was ok.