🍿 Rules/Request (READ BEFORE REQUESTING) 🥤

Heya there! Welcome to my Cookie Run x Reader book!

Before you make your request here (and here only), you must read this in full so you don't get your request denied by me.

(I will take requests from both Cookie Run: OvenBreak and Cookie Run: Kingdom. I love both of them dearly haha)

🍕 Rule 1: Please do not make any NSFW requests here. We have minors reading, and I am a minor myself, so we may keep this fandom safe and secure for everyone by omitting sexual content.

🥞 Rule 2: Please state if you would like the reader to have a gender or be gender neutral. Failure to state this will result in the reader being gender neutral by default, using they/them pronouns.

🍞 Rule 3: A request that involves politics, racism, phobia of any group (e.g. Islamophobia, Transphobia, Homophobia), or has to do with the discrimination of any individual will be immediately denied and you will be blocked.

🍝 Rule 4: Yes, you may request for child cookies. But, if you would like a romantic oneshot or headcanon part for them, they will automatically be aged up to their early 20s - NO excuses.

🥧 Rule 5: In order for the character to be eligible for aging up, they must be the same age as or older than GingerBrave/GingerBright. If they are Custard Cookie III's age or younger, they are not eligible for aging up and the request will automatically be set to platonic.

🥨 Rule 6: Please state if you want a headcanon part or a oneshot. Otherwise, I won't understand and will have to deny your request.

🥓 Rule 7: Please do not request things relating to the reader's mental health or conditions (e.g. depression, DID, BPD) as that might be difficult for all readers to enjoy.

🥖 Rule 8: No more than 3 characters in your request, please. If you have more than one cookie you're requesting for, I would appreciate it if you stated each character's relationship towards the reader so I don't get confused.

🥪 Rule 9: Please state if you'd like the reader and the cookies to be humans or not!

🍜 Rule 10: Have fun! I wanted to open this up since I have fun writing and I'd love to make someone happy by making something of their favorite character.