GingerBrave Platonic Headcanons

Written for: Jrpg07
(Thank you so much! 💕)

°°° 🍪 °°°

- He sees you as this super awesome big sibling that he brags about 24/7 and almost idolizes you. GingerBrave may never admit it, but he thinks you're actually braver than him and that's why he looks up to you so much!

- GingerBrave is very defensive over you and will protect you as much as he can. A cookie said something mean or tries to hurt you? He's definitely coming for them (no matter how strong they actually are).

- As your little best friend, he likes to draw you a lot, and when I say "a lot", I mean A LOT. Expect a ton of drawings that make you look like the most badass cookie Earthbread's ever seen, or just drawings of you in general haha.
"Hey, look, (Y/N)! I made this drawing of you beating up all the bad guys!"

- When you're sleep, GingerBrave likes to snuggle up next to you for safety and comfort, especially if he's had something like a nightmare that woke him up out of his own slumber.

- Back when GingerBrave had first met you and realized you weren't a threat, he immediately introduced you to his ENTIRE team, talking about you nonstop to them.
Strawberry Cookie was skeptical of you at first (which is pretty typical of her), Custard Cookie III just went straight to calling you his "royal subject", Wizard Cookie seemed to take a liking to you, and Chili Pepper Cookie just straight-up tried to steal from you (luckily GingerBrave had warned you about that before introducing you to her so she couldn't take anything of yours).

- GingerBrave likes to have you carry him on your back instead of walking. He says it makes you and him "look even more like a powerful duo", but it's really just because you make him feel protected.

- You remind him a lot of Dozer, his late older brother, which is why he wants to keep you as safe as possible so he doesn't lose another cookie important to him. He calls you "Big Sib" sometimes as a result of this.

- GingerBrave likes to keep track of all the things that you like in a little notebook.

- You two met when you'd gotten lost in a strange kingdom you knew nothing about when suddenly, you bumped into this short, white-haired kid wielding nothing more than a candy cane. Immediately jumping into a startled defensive stance, GingerBrave was pretty angry about you bumping into him, looking like he was ready to punt you into a pulp, but when you showed no signs of hostility and even looked a bit nervous with his aggressiveness, he started to calm down and just ask questions about who you were or how you got to the kingdom.

- He likes when you pat his head and even sometimes outright asks you to do it.

- When in battle — regardless of your position, he refuses to allow you to get too close to the enemies. If you do, however, he'll jump in front of you and use his skill attack to charge into them as an attempt to keep you from getting hurt. He does kinda scold you when the battle's over, but it's all because he just cares too much and doesn't want you to crumble.

- Your presence has helped him deal with the flashbacks he frequently has about the oven.

Thank you so much for your request! If you'd like more headcanons, you can actually make a double request since I don't mind writing more.