Hello... Neighbor?

M/n heard the footsteps stop outside his cell.

'no guard would be walking around on bare feet' He thought. Dweat started forming on his forehead, and he held his breath 'who is standing outside my cell?'

Someone started rattling the lock on the cell door, eventually a creak could be heard, indicating the door was opened.

M/n didn't dare to move. What if this was some random criminal who would murder him if he moved!?

"are you asleep?" a voice spoke all of a sudden. M/n flinched. The room had been so quiet before, the voice broke the silence like a bomb.

"ah, so you aren't-" the voice spoke again "are you going to attack me orrr...."

At this M/n turned around in his bed and looked at the person who was standing there.

An average heighted man. He seemed to be an Asian, and extremely skinny. 'if I have to fight him, I might have a chance to win' M/n analyzed the man in front of him like he was a target to kill.

"hey Jyugo, is the coast clear?" 'Another person!?' a head peaked into the cell. He had pink and blonde hair in a long braid, and was wearing a hat with an '11' on it.

Out of panic, M/n grabbed the object closest to him, which seemed to be something.. Metal? He didn't get the chance to look at it, as he threw it a the man who just peaked into the cell.

The object, which was a little name plate with M/n's number on it, flew through the room, right past Jyugo's ear, and hit the new person right in his face.

"OW!" The man yelped as he was hit right in the face as he fell to the floor. Jyugo looked at his friend, and then back at M/n, eyes wide.

"UNO!!" ANOTHER voice screamed. 'how many people are standing outside my cell right now??' M/n started to panic more.

A well-built man with purple hair picked up the dude with the braid in a dramatic manner "NOOOO!" he held his friend in his arms as if he was dying.

Jyugo and M/n both had the same look at their faces, a monotone one. "who the hell are you guys!?" M/n then spoke for the first time.

Jyugo looked back at M/n and answered "we are your neighbors, we sit in the cell next to you, cell 13. We just wanted to say hi, but then you knocked out Uno over here."

he pointed at his friend who was now being held under the arm by the man with purple hair, who was holding the name plate in his hand. "1372" he read of the name plate.

"so you're number 72!" he smiled at the new inmate "nice to meet you!"

'nice to meet you? In a prison?? These people are extremely weird'

"sooo.., are you going to attack us or are we good now?" Jyugo asked

"yeah whatever." M/n replied

"Ok!" the purple haired man said cheerily, turning his head and saying "Hey Nico, the coast's clear!"

he walked into the cell and sat down next to Jyugo, who also sat down on the floor, and put Uno on the floor, who was slowly waking up.

'nico?'

"are you sure? Ok!" ANOTHER voice said, this one a bit... higher, and less rough than the other guys

A boy with long green hair and bandages skipped into the cell. M/n noticed the boy had a big ball stuck to one of his feet, which he seemed to not even struggle with.

Nico sat down next to Uno, a big smile on his face "Hi!" he said while waving

"are there more?" M/n said, while doing an awkward wave back to the green haired boy

"nope, that's all" Jyugo said while looking at Uno who finally sat up straight, rubbing his nose, where a large red mark had formed.

"Ok so my name is Jyugo" the boy with the black and red hair started to introduce them

"the dude with red and purple hair is rock, he likes food." M/n looked at the man 'yeah I would not be able to win in a fight against him'

"the man you just knocked out is Uno-" "Yeah what was that for anyways?!" Uno yelled out, very annoyed

M/n looked away "you just startled me, damn..."

Uno actually took a good look at the boy. He seemed to be as old as he was, about 18 years old. He wondered how this innocent looking guy even got in prison.

"yeah yeah, whatever, it's ok" Uno adjusted his hat "so yeah, I'm Uno, nice to meetcha"

M/n looked back at the four boys in front of him, the feeling of guilt in his stomach feeling a bit better now.

"And I'm Nico!" The green haired boy said excitedly "I really like Anime and Manga, do you know what it is?" he said with a big smile on his face

M/n nodded slowly

"OMG really?! I have so many Manga I can lend you, this is so cool!!" Nico seemed to get so exited, he started to shake his hands up and down.

The other three boys looked at the green haired boy who was in his own whole little world of exiteness, and turned back to the boy on the bed.

"nice to meet you?" M/n said slowly

"tomorrow you can sit with us in the cafeteria, ok? It's been a long time since anyone has been in this cell, so we just really wanted to meet the new guy" Rock said, the word cafetaria seeming to be one of his favorites

The four boys stood up to leave, well, uno picked up Nico of the floor, who was still shaking with excitement. "is he ok?" M/n asked

Uno looked up "yeah, he'll be fine" and walked out the room, Nico trying to wave to M/n, his new Otaku friend

"see you tomorrow, and Goodnight" Jyugo and Rock both followed Uno out the room, Jyugo closing the door behind him, which this time locked automatically.

And like that M/n was left alone in his room again. He hugged his knees, and then noticed the number plate Rock left on the floor.

He stood up and picked up the number plate. It read '1372'. 'building 13, number 72, huh?'

He looked over at the place where remember grabbing it from, and saw an orange jumpsuit, folded up nicely on a nightstand.

'yeah, I'm not wearing that' he clipped the name plate on his current clothing and sat down on his bed.

He eventually layed down under the sheets and fell asleep, having a good dream for the first time in a while