Training Is Hard

M/n looked up, his eyes meeting with another pair, this one piercing and judgemental. These eyes ofcourse, belonged to Samon, the supervisor of building 5 here in Nanba Prison.

Quickly sitting up, M/n looked up at Samon again, who was at this point leaning against his staff.

"you're really bad at this, aren't you?" were the first words he spoke to him. Before M/n could protest, Samon shushed him, and continued his talk.

"you seem to have a strong body, but it also seems you haven't lifted a finger in your life. You look like you could learn combat, yet no. 69 here could just push you over with a tap on the shoulder"

With every word, M/n felt weaker and weaker, but also more irritated.

Before Samon could even finish his speech, M/n, out of anger, stood up to try and attack the man, only to find himself on the floor seconds later, Samon pointing his staff at his neck.

"don't get cocky with me, inmate" he snarled. M/n was just laying there, still processing what just happened.

"get up" Samon said, grabbing the boy by his shirt, and letting him stand upright. Meanwhile, Rock was laughing the whole time.

Samon shot Rock a dirty look, that's when he finally shut up. Samon sighed, turning back to M/n, who was at this point a mess of sweat and anxiety.

"Look" Samon said sharply "I'm going to train you today, until lunch, so you can maybe survive in this prison."

At this point, M/n just wanted to go home and cry, but his home was way too far away.

'what's up with these people. Why does this guard have a... TAIL on his uniform. What kind of prison is this"

Too focused on his own thoughts, he was surprised when a gloved hand grabbed his, and dragged him towards a corner of the field.

Samon stood about 5 feet in front of him. He grabbed his staff and let it fall on the floor next to him. Then he crossed his arms and stared at M/n.

"try to touch me" he simply stated, staring him in the eyes. M/n gulped, debating on what to do. He shifted his leg to stand in an attacking position.

After about ten seconds, M/n tried to run towards Samon, raising his fist to hit him. he failed to attack the nanba guard, but as Samon side stepped, M/n tripped over his boot, and fell on the floor. "OOF!"

Samon scoffed "really? How did you falls from that?"

M/n quickly scrambled to get up "yeah, well I did touch you! I touched your boot!" he said with a grin

Samon narrowed his eyes and looked down on M/n, trying to threaten him or something
"I guess you're right... Whatever"

Meanwhile Rock was standing on the sidelines, mouth wide open. He ran over to M/n and threw his arm over his shoulder "yooo! You did it buddy! You actually beat one of Samon's challenges!!"

M/n smiled nervously "is it really that hard to do?"

Samon scoffed again, arms crossed "I just didn't expect you to be that fast"

🕑Time🕝Skip🕒

It was lunch time. M/n had several bruises on his body, and was currently being lead to the lunchroom by Rock.

"heyy rock!!" he heard a higher pitched voice yell out

'Ah, the green haired boy. He looked like he was barely old enough to be here, definitely still a teenager. What did he even do to get in here??'

The group of cell 13 was sitting at a table, and Nico was currently aggressively waving at rock.

After grabbing the food we were going to eat, we walked over to their table. Rock seemed to be salivating over the food, and M/n quickly looked away.

"how was the training?" Uno asked. M/n looked up at him "Stupid" Uno quickly closed his mouth and looked down at his food

After lunch they were brought back to their cells, and M/n fell down on his bed.

'they give you laptops here, right?' he opened the drawer of the nightstand and took out a laptop

"nice"