Friends Or Babysitters?

He could hear the clicking of a lockpick against his cell door, and after a few moments it opened, revealing Jyugo with the pick in his hand, Uno next to him, Rock behind the two and Nico on his shoulders.

The smell of something edible seemed to come in with them. "Hey M/n, how's it going... we kinda saw how Hajime grounded you, sooo... we decided to sneak ya some food! Fuel is very important!" Uno smiled, handing him a sandwich. M/n looked at it. It looked really good, decorated with every single ingredient he liked. Did these guys know what his favorite was?

M/n huffed, taking the sandwich from Uno. "Thanks... II'm so pissed off at him, like, i didn't even do anything!" Rock laughed "yeah, i think that was the problem buddy, you're kinda supposed to work while you're here-" "LIKE HELL I'M GOING TO WORK-" M/n spat out, as Rock backed away a bit.

M/n sighed again, dropping his head in his hands. "Sorry, sorry..." "It's okay M/n, we understand! I get really angry at Hajime sometimes aswell!" Nico said, as cheerful as ever. M/n smiled, looking up at the four jailbreakers. They had all sat down on the floor, so he decided to join em on the cold concrete. Well, it wasn't that cold, perhaps they have underfloor heating? 

"Sooo, how do you guys keep from going insane in this hell?" M/n asked. "Well, I usually order stuff online to keep me busy, or watch anime, or play videogames!" Nico said cheerfully. M/n nodded, looking over at Jyugo "what about you?". Jyugo looked up at him "Me? Oh, um... I break out sometimes?" M/n raised a brow "He does! We always bet on how long it takes until he gets caught!" Uno laughed, patting Jyugo on his back.

"Hmm, interesting. So you're a professional escapee, huh? Could you break me out of here?" M/n asked, taking a bite from his sandwich. Jyugo nodded "Ofcourse I can, there's no lock i can't open!" He smirked, feeling quite happy his talents were getting recognized. M/n thought for a moment. "So, you guys wanna go try a jailbreak?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running though the halls, with alarms blaring, the five boys laughed at eachother. Thats when they reached a fork in the road. "So, which way do we go?" Uno smiled "I bet tomorrows lunch we go right." Rock nodded "Bet accepted!" M/n just looked at them confused, but they continued running. Nico giggled "they do this every time, its normal!" M/n rolled with his eyes. Tomorrows lunch? Tomorrows lunch will be outside this prison, in a restaurant. Maybe they could go to McDonald's? He hasn't been there for a while-

His thoughts were cut off by the loud noise of an alarm blaring. When his vision focused again, he looked to the others. Jyugo was frantically typing on a keypad, which showed an error. Sweat started dropping from his forehead, and he started breathing a bit faster. "Shit shit shit shit- dammit Jyugo!" He said to himself, grabbing his hair, stressed out.

The sound of multiple footsteps came running up the hall. They were screwed. But it seemed the other 4 didn't care. What the hell? "I guess they updated this security system" Jyugo said calmly, shrugging. His cellmate all made the same "Awww.." noise, and turned around to face the guards.

"Are you guys KIDDING ME!? You're just giving up!?" M/n growled, annoyed. "yeah, if the alarms go off, there's no way we get out dude" Uno said non-chalantly "At least we arent getting boulders thrown at us, and the guards are just coming to get us" he said, shrugging.

M/n looked over at the guards, gulping when he saw Hajime's pissed off face. "Shit"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After being thrown to the ground at least once, and getting severly scolded, M/n was once again brought back to his cell. Stupid Hajime and his stupid bald head. Although it didnt seem like Hajime was as pissed off as he was expecting him to be. Was he used to the four breaking out a lot? Perhaps.

M/n sighed, and opened his laptop. Maybe he could find some stupid long video on YouTube to talk him to sleep. This day was already way more than he could handle. And he has to do this for the next years!? God....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n) 

I was literally gone for more than a year, I think? But at least I'm not dead :) Anyways, have this little chapter for shits and giggles, Goodnight <3