ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

↷ ·˚ ༘ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵒⁿᵉ ⁻ ᵛᵉˢˢᵉˡ :: ꒱

ೃ⁀➷ 

"I'M BORED..." MATO GRUMBLED TO HERSELF AS SHE PROCEEDED TO GRUMPILY SIT DOWN ON THE WOODEN FLOORING OF THE SHIP." She had been stuck on this grubby galleon for more than a week. And during her stay, she had eaten through her candy deposits and finished the two brand new books she had bought to keep herself entertained. 

Now she had zero confectionaries to keep her sweet tooth at bay and zero things that would keep her nosy self occupied. She had expected herself to grow weary of the sea life she was currently experiencing which is why she bought books before she boarded the ship... but it seemed that Mato severely underestimated her restlessness, allowing herself to finish the books in a matter of two days. 

The same thing could be said for her obsolete collections of confectionary. The moment Mato got on the ship, she immediately devoured several pieces of candy and only realized too late that her candy deposit was near to extinction. This spurred the girl to ration her candy intake. She was able to abide by this rule for one day but cracked under pressure and splurged on the remaining candies—eating everything until there was nothing left, this depressing event took place just a few hours ago. 

Now, Mato was sitting on the floor, very mad and disappointed at her past self for not having proper control over her gluttony. With no sugar and no books, Mato was currently in a state of withdrawal. She felt as if she'd gone insane and was very ready to cause havoc in the ship. Having to experience the feeling of boredom is akin to torture for Mato, she was used to always finding things that amused and intrigued her. But on a ship filled with burly robust muscly men— who refused to become her friend due to her childlike appearance—that had become overtaken by their ego, there wasn't any fun to be found hanging around them. 

If Mato were to be asked if she had enjoyed her stay on the ship, she would immediately answer 'no'. The galleon she was currently on was no luxury liner, it was to be expected that they wouldn't have the best amenities but Mato was at least hoping that there would be something that would pique her interest. Sadly, she deemed everyone on board to be tasteless and dull... all except for a certain crew member, Katzo.