ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

↷ ·˚ ༘ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʷᵒ ⁻ ᵗʳᵒᵘᵇˡᵉ ᵃᵗ ˢᵉᵃ:: ꒱

 ೃ⁀➷

It didn't take long for Mato to maneuver her way through the ship and make it out just in time to see both Leorio and Kurapika readying themselves for a fight. The girl briefly pondered if she should stop both boys from going head-on with each other but decided against it. Instead, she climbed up to the crow's nest and leaned against the wooden railings. 

'Why should I stop such an interesting fight from happening?' Mato thought with a slightly mischievous grin.

She watched as both boys argued but since she was too far away, they just appeared as two drenched baby birds squawking at each other. Mato found this irresistibly entertaining and tried to contain her laughter from the scene that was unfolding before her. 

Yet, as fate seemed to have it, the currents started picking up and the wind was becoming harsher. Mato deemed her spot in the crow's nest unsafe with the ruthless condition everyone was currently experiencing. 

"Aw, how sad, that was the best place to view the fight from..." Mato said disappointed. 

She immediately jumped down from her previous position, gracefully landing on the wooden floors of the ship...secretly hoping that both Kurapika and Leorio would notice her protagonistic landing and stop and gawk at her in awe. 

'Yeah, tough luck that's not happening,' Mato laughed to herself. 

The two young men paid no attention to Mato and continued with their little spat. Meanwhile, piles and piles of crew members were rushing out and grabbing onto the lines. Mato observed the men who were tightly grasping at each rope and decided to help out. 

"Hello there, need some help?" The girl asked one of the burly crew members despite knowing that they did need help. 

"If you can pull then you can help," the man answered quite gruffly.