ᴇᴘɪᴛᴀᴘʜ

˗ˏˋ꒰SYPNOSIS ꒱   Mato's an inquisitive lazy child. There's no other way to say it. Despite her sarcastic remarks and quick wit, she was still as impulsive as ever. After being told that she wouldn't be able to pass the Hunter Exam by an old-time friend, she decides to prove him wrong. There was no way in hell that all her training was for naught. Besides, it would serve as a good learning opportunity. And who would've known it was also a great place to start making life-long friends albeit a bit on the unusual side.

-˗ˏˋ꒰DISCLAIMER ꒱   I do not own Hunter x Hunter nor any characters affiliated with the brand. I also do not have any ownership of the various chapter headers present in every update, those resources solely came from Pinterest. The only things that fall within my jurisdiction are the book cover, the contents, and the character 'Mato.'

˗ˏˋ꒰AUTHOR'S NOTE ꒱   Good day everyone! I'm Mumu and I'm happy to finally be able to publish this story. This version of Otiose is actually the rewritten form of the original story, although the rewritten version does not stray far from the original inspiration I had to create this.

I only decided to write this story after I got attacked with a lot of ideas while laying on the couch rewatching HxH, because why not? After a few moments of deliberation, I accepted my defeat and began writing away lol. I would be ending this book at season 4 since I know I don't have the enthusiasm of a five-year-old to continue writing fanfic about an anime that has more than 5 seasons.

And before I forget, let's all be nice to everyone here. I would gladly appreciate any constructive criticism that you'd like to throw at me, getting feedback about my work is something I really want. I also tend to write a lot... which is why I'm holding a lot of you back lmao.., anyways I hope you all enjoy it, bye bye!!

-˗ˏˋ꒰REMINDERS ꒱   Otiose is best read in light mode with the font 'serif.' This book was started back in February 2, 2022. Currently, Otiose is placed in a hiatus but I will, with no doubt, update this book. I'm just preoccupied with writing another book of mine, Archetypal. Feel free to check it out.

╭┈── THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING TO READ ARCHETYPAL. MAY YOU ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY. ── ◌ೄ◌ྀ ˊˎ