Chapter 1

"BlahblahblahsomenonsensesomethingabouttrianglesIbetnoonewillactuallyreadthisbecauseitsboringandIonlywroteitbecauseI'mtolazytocheckwhatitactuallysayscozI'mlikethatandifyouarereadingthiscrapgotothecommentsandwriteIlikecakewhichisanactuallreferenceintheactuallepisodebyuruchanwhichsheincludedinepisode1." 

Jane sighed. Math class was her least favourite class.

This is boring.

"Anyone want to answer the question?"

Jane raised her hand. 

"Yes?"

"May I use the bathroom.?"

The teacher glared.

"Go ahead."

Scary.

"Don't die on your way there, Jane!" A green haired girl called.

Bam. 

A piece of chalk hit the girl straight on the nose. 

"Ms. Martha, perhaps you'd like to volunteer?" 

Jane smirked. 

She was about to open one of the stalls in the bathroom when-

CRASH!

A red haired girl flew through the wall, landing heavily on her back on the floor.

Holy sh*t! I could've died just now!

"Hey, u-um." Jane stammered. "Are you alright?"

The girl didn't answer, instead staggering up and glaring at another girl who had come through the broken wall. 

"Ouch!" She snapped. "Damn you, Iselle!"

"You idiot!" Iselle yelled. "I lend you my pen for one class and you go ahead and break it?" 

Jane squinted at the pen. It had the teeniest of dents in the clip. Seriously? 

"Yeah, but you didn't have to hit me so hard!" The red haired girl fired up red energy beams in her palms. "That freaking hurt!" 

I'll just use the other bathroom! 

Jane turned and ran, not wanting to be involved in the battle.

Because unlike every other student at Wellston, Jane didn't have an ability.

Ok so you won't get this if you haven't read UnOrdinary by uru-chan. Go read it first. This story is the whole WEBTOON but genderbent.