Chapter 2

Jane walked down the hall. The bathroom was right around the corner, but there was a problem.

A gray haired girl was busy beating the crap out of another girl. 

Ugh. This again? 

"Come on. Do that thing again." The gray haired girl snarled. 

"No..." The other girl whispered. "Leave me alone!"

In response, the girl punched her in the face.

"Look. Here." She hissed. "DO NOT TALK BACK TO ME!"

She grabbed her by the hair and wrenched her head up. "Now do as I say! Or I'll beat the crap out of you!" 

She was about to do as she said, but Jane pushed her aside.

Rolling up her sleeves, Jane said "Keep your hands to yourself."

On the ground, the gray haired girl smirked.

"Heh... I know who you are. You're Jane, the school cripple. Tryin' to play hero, huh? You're pretty ballsy." She cracked her knuckles. "But you should really know your place!" She yelled, pulling her fist back.

Jane blocked the blow and punched her across the face. "Back off."

"You'll pay for that!" The girl snarled. As Jane watched, her eyes glowed purple and her skin turned black.

Couldn't a girl just pee in peace anymore?

A/N Ok so that's the second episode of UnOrdinary. I'm doing them each episode so I'll try to update more. There isn't much in one chapter.