Chapter 3

Sh*t. Jane thought. What the hell do I do against THAT? 

"Haven't you learned?" The other girl sneered. "The world doesn't have sympathy for weaklings like you. Lay low and mind your own business, or keep getting in other's way and get killed."

The third girl took this as a chance to turn invisible and slip away.

Was that a threat? 

The girl whizzed by, faster than Jane could blink.

Instantly, she put up her arm to block it. The girl's punch deflected off her arm, but probably breaking it as she did so.

What? How is she so fast? Just now, her skin was rock solid. Instant speed and durability? Oh, I get it! She has a flashy power-up. But her ability is just a form of self-enhancement!

"That was only a taste of what I can do." The girl smirked. "If you beg me, I'll let you leave in one piece.

Seriously? Your ability isn't even that good. You're just gloating because you finally found someone weaker than you.

Jane snorted. Then laughed.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" Stone skin girl demanded.

"You, of course!" Jane said. "Beg? That's a pretty big demand. Usually when someone talks like that, they can back it up. Let me give you some examples. Rei, who could burn me to a crisp, Blaire and Iselle, who are currently blowing up Wallick Hall, and obviously Seraphinus, who is pretty much a god. Okay, your turn! What can you do? Move a little faster? Hit a little harder? Doesn't seem to threatening. In fact, I bet I could beat you without an ability."

"You." Stone skin girl snapped. "Shut the f*ck up!" She then charged at Jane.

Dodging the punch, Jane grabbed her arm and hurled her out of the window.

Holy sh*t! That actually worked! I nearly pissed myself. My arm though, it's broken. Again.

On the roof, a boy with pink hair and pale green highlights was playing on his phone.

A/N Ok well that ended so awkwardly but that's how the episode ends so...

UnOrdinary but Genderbent (INDEFINITE HIATUS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें