Idk

No one POV:
Mr. Plant was on the couch watching tv when he heard a knock, it was Argos.

Hello Mr. Plant! he said, I was wondering if you would like to come to my void to drink some tea tomorrow, he continued.

Mr. Plant nodded as he had his calendar free tomorrow. Ok see you then, he said and then left.

Mr. Plant closed the door and got back on his couch and started watching tv again.

But then Mr. Plant remembered that he had to go buy groceries. He got up and left his void.

When he left he saw a person knocking on Argos door, he opened the door and that person started attacking Argos.

Mr. Plant was annoyed, so he walked to the person attacking Argos and he beat him to death, Argos was watching them scared, he didn't know Mr. Plant was a murderer.

When that person died Mr. Plant got up and he wiped the blood from Argos face and helped him get up and then started hugging him.

That was unusual for Mr. Plant because he hates physical contact. But he didn't care, he just felt like he needed to protect  Argos.

Argos was still in shock about what happened. After some time Mr. Plant let Argos go and started getting rid of the evidence.

After that he took Argos to his bed because he didn't know what to do.

He put Argos on the bed and when he was ready to leave Please stay, said Argos holding Mr. Plants hand.

Mr. Plant didn't know what to say so he lied next to Argos still holding his hand until they both fell asleep.

The next morning Argos wakes up and sees Mr. Plant sleeping next to him and he panics and gets up, he couldn't believe that he and Mr. Plant were sleeping in the same bed and they were holding hands.

Mr. Plant was still sleeping, so Argos decided to leave not wanting to wake up Mr. Plant because he looks so cute when sleeping.

So he left quietly his bedroom and started making breakfast, but he ended up burning the food.

So Mr. Plant wakes up because of the smoke and sees Argos panicking at a pan on fire so Mr. Plant opened the windows and took the pan and poured water to stop the fire.

I-I'm sorry Mr. Plant for waking you up and for the fire..., Argos said with a sad tone. Mr. Plan- before Argos could finish, Mr. Plant hugged him letting Argos know that is ok and that he is not mad at him.

Thank you Mr. Plant for not being mad at me, Argos said to which Mr. Plant pats his head.

Mr. Plant took another pan and  started cooking some oranges, Argos is watching him curious to know how to cook oranges.

Mr. Plant? Argos said seeing that Mr. Plant burnt himself while cooking. Are you ok, let me see your hand, he continued before grabbing Mr. Plants hand.

Stay right here I am going to get some bandages and some ice, he said as he turned off the gas cooker.

Mr. Plants face started going red he didn't know what's this feeling or why he feels that.

Mr. Plant I've got the- why are you red? Do you have temperature? Let me see, he said as he put his hand on Mr. Plants forehead and on his cheeks making Mr. Plant go extra red.

You don't have temperature but I think you should rest, I'll make you some tea, don't worry I won't burn the kitchen again :), he said as Mr. Plant was going to the bedroom.

AN: Sorry that I didn't post in a long time because of what is going on in Ukraine and some family and mental health issues, and sorry if my grammar is bad English is my second language. Please stay safe and take care!<3333