Idk 2.0

Mr. Plant? Are you alright? Argos said knocking on the bedrooms door where Mr. Plant was, Mr. Plant opened the door and let Argos in.

So I've made you some tea and some oranges, he said putting the plate and the mug on the small table besides the bed with a smile that made Mr. Plant blush.

Oh I did not make something for me too, Argos said after Mr. Plant pointed at him and the plate.

I am not really hungry, he continued with a forced smile. Mr. Plant didn't had any of this shit so he gave Argos the plate  with food, but Argos denied, so he put some food in his mouth and then kissed Argos.

Argos face was bright red, he was kissing his crush, finally! He was daydreaming about kissing Mr. Plant but he did not expect that Mr. Plant would actually kiss him.

So he closed his eyes. Mr. Plant was surprised by that, he didn't expect Argos to close his eyes.

After a couple of seconds they pulled away, and Argos put his head on Mr. Plants shoulder.

I love you Mr. Plant, I really do, he said making Mr. Plant blush. Mr. Plant hugged him in response.

*AN: This was a really fun chapter to make I love how it turned out, I'm thinking to make some more chapters and the start another fanfic. Be safe and drink some water and eat something<333333333333333333333333