why am I so bad with titles???

It's morning, Mr. Plant decides to go shopping, when he left his phone was ringing, it was Argos...

"M-Mr. Plant" he said sobbing, making Mr. Plant worried "C-c-can you come to my v-void?" He said making Mr. Plant run to his void to see who hurt Argos and make them pay.

When he got there Argos was on the floor crying in the kitchen and his whole void was a mess, every plate smashed to pieces, the dinner table was in two now, there were broken pieces of glass everywhere including his hand.

Mr. Plant started walking over to Argos taking him to the bathroom to help clean his wound, Argos was still crying. He put his boyfriend on the counter(I think it's called sorry if it's not) taking his hand as gentle as he could and picking each and every piece of broken glass out of his hand.

"Oww, it hurts" he said closing his eyes and moving his hand a little, Mr. Plant stopped and gave Argos a small kiss to try to calm him down and took his hand again and took the last piece of glass out of his hand and lowered his hand in the sink to wash his hand.

At first Argos was hesitant and scared it will hurt but finally let Mr. Plant wash his hand so gently as if he was worried to not cause him more pain than he already is in.

After he washed Argos' hand he dried his hand by tapping slowly and gently his hand with a towel. Argos knew he had some explaining to do " Mr. Plant..." He said as tears formed in his eyes. There was a long silence that was broken by Argos " Mr. Plant m-m-my little sister died..." He said starting to cry again so Mr. Plant hugged him to make him feel better.

Mr. Plant took him to the living room put him on the couch wrapping a blanket around him and made him some tea. Then he took a broom and started cleaning in the kitchen and looking what Argos is doing sometimes.

After he cleaned the kitchen and had trowned the table, he walked back to Argos who was still crying and looking at the tv, Mr. Plant sat next to him and Argos started hugging him and he was hugging him back, they sat like that for some time until Argos was sleeping then Mr. Plant took him to his bedroom and put him on the bed and covering him with a blanket and kissing him on the forehead which was something new.

As he was approaching the exit heard Argos scream in his sleep " No no no please don't leave me!" Mr. Plant knew he had a nightmare and couldn't leave him alone like this so he sat next to him in bed and started hugging him so he would feel more relaxed and could sleep peacefully.

A/N: Sorry I hadn't written in a while I had some problems with my mental health but I'm gonna try to post more and thank you for all the support<333