idk 3.0

Mr. Plant couldn't get off his mind what happened earlier that morning, why did he do that? Why did he feel a feeling of warmth and was so happy that Argos was with him? Why did he felt like he needs to protect Argos? He always fantasizes about killing Argos but now it's different.

Now he wants to cuddle Argos, to kiss him and to make sure he will always be safe and no one would try to hurt him. It must be a headache, he thought to himself.

Mr. Plant? He heard Argos' voice, what are you doing here late at night? He continued. You know what, it doesn't matter, let's go to my void, Argos said grabbing Mr Plants hand and taking him to his void.

Mr. Plant just followed him quietly not wanting to ruin the moment. He loved seeing Argos happy.

Time skip: when they arrived:
So what about some tea? Argos asked Mr. Plant to which Mr. Plant nodded.

Ok I'll go make some tea, you can seat down and relax, it won't take long anyways, Argos said with a smile that was so cute for Mr. Plant.

Mr. Plant sat down thinking what is wrong with him and why does he feel...happy around Argos.

Why does he care so much for him? Does Argos even like him back?......Mr. Plant? Are you ok? Argos said. Oh drat I focused out again he thought to himself.

Mr. Plant nodded letting Argos know that he is ok but Argos didn't believe him so he stole Mr. Plants pocket and run with it.

Mr. Plant started following him. You can't catch me, Argos said giggling. Mr started running after Argos. Where did he went? Mr. Plant thought to himself.

Ha, I caught you, Argos said hugging Mr Plant and smiling. Mr. Plant was caught off guard, he did not expect Argos to do that but he wasn't mad.

He just felt a feeling of warmth and belonging, so he hugged Argos back and kissed him.

What's up with you these days, you're so clingy, Argos said joking. To which Mr. Plant stopped hugging Argos.

I'm joking Mr. Plant, you don't need to be grumpy, Argos said hugging Mr. Plant and giving him a kiss.

It was the first kiss Argos gave to Mr. Plant. So for Argos was a big thing the same goes for Mr. Plant.

So, what do you want to do next? Argos asked. Mr. Plant had a amazing idea so he points at Argos and himself and then at the stars.

Wanna go see the stars? Argos asked to which Mr. Plant nodded. Okay let's go :), he responded to him. Mr. Plant grabbed Argos's hand and took him to a beautiful place where they could see the city.

Mr. Plant this place is beautiful! Argos said hugging Mr Plant smiling the entire time.

Mr. Plant felt a feeling of warmth and hugged Argos back. Mr. Plant what happened, why are you so red? Frick, he was blushing so hard but he didn't even notice.

He pointed to the sky so he could change the subject. Oh, right lets go to a better spot to see the stars! Said Argos enthusiastically dragging Mr. Plant after him.

*This is the closest I found to what I imagined*

Ok, let's go there, he says grabbing Mr. Plants hand taking him under a old tree. Mr. Plant didn't show but he was happy to be with Argos. He felt like the whole world could burn as long as he's with him everything was ok.

Mr. Plant, Argos said softly distracting Mr. Plant from his own thoughts, to which he nodded, I was wondering if it doesn't bother you, would you want to be my boyfriend? Argos asked with his eyes closed expecting the worst. I know that you don't like me but I love you... It's ok if you don't want to be my friend anymore...., but then he felt something soft on his lips, he immediately opened his eyes to see that Mr. Plant was kissing him.

It was only a couple of seconds but for them both was like hours followed by a long silence, which was broken by Argos's stutter words. S-s-o M-m-mr. Plant, do y-you like m-me? Argos asked scared, his heart was racing, this was far more scary than seeing Mr. Plant m*rd€r someone.

Mr. Plant gently took Argos's hand and hold it, looking in his eyes, and softly nodded, that Argos started crying. He was so happy that Mr. Plant feels the same way he does.

They both lean to kiss, feeling like their hearts are going to explode and never wanting this this moment to end

*A/N: I was at this prefuneral I guess, basically when someone d!€$, before funeral there are 2 to 3 days where people come at night to talk, laugh and stay together like they are launching, talking, staying together with the recently un@l!v€d at the persons house, and because I was bored hearing all the news people were talking I started writing, my luck is that none of the them knew english :)*