An Insincere Dream

One more day until the exam. One more day to finish these matters.

After the 'failed' meeting yesterday, I pushed the class to a situation where a deal with Housen in necessary.

"Ayanokouji-kun. I collected the two-million private points." Horikita approached me from behind.

"I see." I responded, "So, how did our classmates react?" I asked.

"They were rather upset, but understood that if they didn't, it would mean expulsion for them."

"That's good then." I responded.

"Good? Ayanokouji-kun, do you not think this is a rather bad situation?"

"Not exactly." I stated.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"You'll find out."

"Ah. Is that this plan you had in mind?"

"Yes. Yesterday was a part of it as well."

"Then I shall trust you." She said.

We were currently at the meeting spot where Housen proposed to meet us. It was in a place without security cameras, and had no people around.

It was within my expectations. Things may go rough, but I have set up the situation to be in my favor anyways.

"Sorry I'm late, Suzune, Ayanokouji." Sudou approached us.

"It's okay Sudou-kun. They aren't here yet, so it's quite alright." Horikita stated.

"Sudou, you have control over yourself, right?" I asked.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean Ayanokouji?" Sudou asked.

"Nothing. Just be on alert." I said.

"O-okay..." He seemed confused but put a guard on.

Just then, Housen and Nanase showed up. 

Unlike before, Nanase displayed a timid look, as she looked down and averted her eyes.

Housen as always, wore a grin on his face, as he kept his hand in his right pocket.

"Well, well. I was wonder how long it'd take you pussies to take the deal. So, hand over the points, now." Housen said.

Horikita glanced over at me, as if asking me to enact my plan.

"No. Housen, you will hand over the points." I said.

Sudou and Horikita had their mouths dropped, in disbelief of what I just said.

"Huh? What the fuck you say?" Housen wore a confused face.

"You heard me. You will transfer two million private points to us." I restated.

"Pfft- BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU COULD BE FUNNY! ESPECIALLY WITH THAT FUCKIN FACE OF YOURS!!!" Housen laughed.

"It's not a joke. Hand over the points." I restated.

"Huh? You serious? The fuck are we getting out of it?" Housen asked.

"Your safety." I responded.

"Pfft- No fuckin way you being serious right now! My safety?! The fuck you take me for? Some fucking bozo who can't even wipe his own ass?!"

"I'm dead serious." I responded.

"Ayanokouji-kun, what in the fuck are you doing?" Horikita asked.

"Being a clown, as usual." I answered.