chap 1

Right on time. I came back once again here in Russia. The stabbing cold weather greets me a rather cold welcome, almost turning it into a killing spree.

What calls us herein the motherland is a Presidential meet up or whatever you call that. Where each president in the world gets to wine and dine... Again.

I walked my way out of the airport, seeing the view if a neat military line formally greeting us, saluting and anticipating my arrival. The airport instantly felt like the safest place for a whole dang thirty minutes.

The alarm goes off, the national officers beside me shooting me a confused look. I have been a nervous wreck since I first travelled as Maganza's third female president.

The Russians are giving me that intimidating look like runway models amor something. Bare faced pale gorgeous mommies and daddies staring at me as I walked my way out, feeling mid in comparison.

I was guided into a glossy white car, my assistant guiding me with my agendas for the whole event. "Next off, is the palace of the Russian President. It will take us exactly 15 minutes to get there.. if no traffic".

"We'll get there in time, don't worry" I nodded, lips tight.

The window glass are open just as I wanted. Watching the side walks, people are wearing puff coats and fluffy hats keeping them from the cold.

I was deep in thought as the radio hums a total foreign pop Music. "Can you change it to a news channel, latest briefing today?" The driver glanced a funny look at me through the driver's mirror.

"You don't understand Russian" Kev, my assistant resorted, head tilted in slight confusion.

"Ay-" I breathed, awkward. I leaned on my seat. "You tell me the news instead." I added

She scrolls through the tablet and enumerates the latest news for the whole day.

"Presidential summit- 1, 2, 3.. bla bla bla. Arrival of the presidents, bitcoin uprising and oh- Look!!" Kiva smiles pinching the tablet, zooming in. I'm guessing. She flips the tablet showing it to the chauffeur first and then to me.

"President of Muganza, arrives as the seventh early comer to the Presidential Summit and Communications 2021"

"You looked better in the picture, no tired look and alike. So glad that you went for the turtleneck and coat layer wardrobe today!".

"Do I look good- yeah I guess so." I responded, still deep in thought.

Note:

MUGANZA IS A FICTIONAL COUNTRY, AND ANY COINCIDENCES OF NAMES, EVENTS, TREATIES ETC IS HONESTLY UNINTENTIONAL. XD