Kim Dokja

Okay let's start!!!

_

________

"Hyung, wake up!" A boy with brown haired said while shaking a black haired man on his shoulder.

The man groaned before slowly opening his eyes, the bright light shine down on him making him frown and squint his eyes.

'too bright.....' he grumbled inside his head while finally paying attention to the kid.

"Oh you're awake! Don't go back to sleep again! We'll wait for you downstairs!" The boy said and left the room.

The boy that wake this man up is none other that Lee gilyoung, and the man currently laying on the bed, contemplating if he should sleep more or get up is none other than Kim dokja.

Kim Dokja sighed and sat up from the bed, looking at the window sleepily. Outside the window he was looking at is the industrial complex, he was the owner of this place other than Yoo Joonghyuk.

"Lively like always...." He mumbled staring at everyone who was smiling, chatting, preparing for the scenarios and etc.

The world have gone to chaos when the scenarios happened but that wasn't able to remove the positive thinking in the people's minds, they were able to adjust and survive in this ruined world.

Maybe it was because even before the world was ruined everything was already chaotic enough.

It was survival of the fittest afterall even in the old world.

Kim Dokja shooked his head and started doing his morning routine.

**********

As Lee gilyoung went down on the stairs he bump into Shin yoosung. They started bickering until they went to the topic that who knows Kim dokja best.

"I know him better since I'm the first to be with him than you are!" Lee gilyoung said then smirk at the annoyed girl infront of him.

"Even if you arrive first that doesn't mean, you know him better!" Shin yoosung reasoned.

They glare at each other and was planning to bicker once again when they where interrupted by what Han sooyung said.

"Do any of us even really get to know him?" Han sooyung asked, which made everyone in the room silently.

Now that they think about it, they don't know anything about Kim dokja. The only thing they know is that he was a rat bastard, thats for sure.

They never know him personally.

The things they know is that, he saved them, gave them salvation, but at the same time he gave them trauma, guide them through the scenarios and keep sacrificing himself for them.

But know one here knows how he was before.

Before the world ends.

"Why are guys like that?" Kim Dokja asked as he went down the stairs, he felt that something was wrong based on the atmosphere around the room but couldn't asked since everyone looked like they don't want to talk about it.

Lee gilyoung and Shin yoosung both hug Kim dokja and buried their teary face on his sides. They just felt horrible after realizing that they don't know that much about this man who saved them.

Everyone inside the room exactly felt what the kids are currently feeling. And it was making their stomachs churn and heart throb in pain.

Kim Dokja who wasn't liking the silence urge the group to eat breakfast, which they comply and the comfortable atmosphere returned to the group.