Extra: Tiddies~

{Up next: Extra: Tiddies~}

{Yes/No}

All: Yes!!!

_

_________

"Damn......" Kim dokja said to himself as he lay on his bed.

Currently Kim dokja is having his day off from part time work and now he decided to reread the chapters from his fav novel while he was waiting for the next update.

"He really is a sunfish bastard. I mean like what the hell!!! How could he do that?!!!" He shouted to himself.

"I swear to God!!! If I'm inside this novel, first i would strangle this idiotic sunfish bastard!!!" Dokja grumbled.

"Then I'll-??? What am I going to do next after strangling him??" Dokja asked himself.

Kim dokja sat up from his bed and made a thinking expression. Seconds have past, then seconds turn to minutes and minutes turn to an hour.

"Should i touch his tiddies then?" He mumbled.

*************

All except the two kids: *choke on their saliva and died* *cause of death: tiddies!!!!*

Jihye: w-what?!!!

Heewon: the fuck?!

Sooyung: hahaha hey~ the rat bastard wants to touch your tiddies~ *smirking*

Joonghyuk:....*his blush can be compared to a tomato*

Joonghyuk: shut up Han sooyung! *Glare at sooyung.*

Sooyung: *continued the teasing look at Yoo Joonghyuk*

Joonghyuk: *pulled out his sword and decided to cut sooyung down*

Sooyung: *tries hard to run away*

*The room is in total chaos*

*************

"I mean like....man boobs!! I wonder how big his are...?" Dokja said and lay back on his bed.

"It must be big....can be comparable to a bread? Mammon!! Or maybe it's muffins...?"

"Anyways i would certainly do that once i see him...."

"Should i touch his boobs when he's topless or clothed?"

"I mean i won't mind to touch THAT while his fully clothed! His outfit is literally sticking to his skin on how fit it is...."

"But i would very much like to touch it while his topless!! Like you know!!!"

*Doing weird hand gestures*

"Omg!! I can't with my mind!!! I'm sorry Yoo Joonghyuk-ssi!!!"

"But can i like!! Do it!!!"

He buried his flushed face on the pillow to muffled his screach-i mean scream.

************

Joonghyuk:....*to shocked to speak* *currently having an error*

Yoo Joonghyuk's exe has stopped running....

Preparing for shut down.

Joonghyuk: *fainted*

Sanggah and Hyunsung: Yoo Joonghyuk-ssi!!!

Heewon and Sooyung: *laughing their ass out*

Gilyoung and yoosung: *tilted their head in confusion*

*A: Please remain innocent*

Jihye: the fuck.....so perverted.....* Snickering inside*

***************

For the whole day Kim dokja only thought about Yoo Joonghyuk's tiddies until he fall asleep.

"I wonder how soft his tiddies are...?" Dokja asked himself before he fall asleep.

**************

Heewon and Sooyung: tiddies! Tiddies! Tiddies! *Running away from the blushing Yoo Joonghyuk*

Joonghyuk: *planning to kill Han sooyung and Jung Heewon* *also planning to kill Kim Dokja after they got out of the room*

Jihye: *laughing so hard while laying on the floor*

Sanggah: *sweatdropped at the chaos that is happening*

Hyunsung: *smiling innocently*

Gilyoung: what are tiddies? *Confusedly looked at yoosung*

Yoosung: *doesn't know if she's going to sigh or laugh*

*The chaos resumed*

Tbc.
___________

Author: i know all of them are very ooc here but like.....i just need to put it like that.