Return?

_              

______

Kim dokja opened his eyes and sleepily sat up from the couch, he looked around and saw everyone sleeping soundly.

He smiled and pat the head of the sleeping kids on the table.

Dokja doesn't know when they arrive and slept but he liked this peace. It makes his heart all fluttery.

' i don't regret living together with them' dokja thought, he felt home.

[Dok...ja]

[Hmm? What is it fourth wall?]

[....i- it's nothing...]

Kim dokja made a confused expression at the odd behavior of fourth wall.

'it must be nothing....' he thought before shaking his head. 'fourth wall is just being fourth wall i guess..' he thought once more with a smile on his lips.

'anyways...why do I suddenly feel so uneasy..?' he asked himself. Dokja has been feeling weird ever since he woke up from his nap, it's as if something happened and he wasn't informed about it.

Kim dokja sighed and went to take a glass of water in the kitchen.

'since their still sleeping, should i buy something outside first?' dokja thought. He felt drained and he thought that maybe a meal would help.

He went back to his room and tooked his wallet before leaving the house.

Oh how he will regret that afterwards.

_____________

The kids steered on their sleep before tiredly opening their eyes.

"W-what...." Gilyoung mumbled.

"Are...we...?" Yoosung mumbled as well before the both of them looked around. They saw everyone their except for Kim dokja.

They immediately waked everyone up, when the adults saw the frantic looks on their face, they can't help but be worried.

"What's wrong?!" Sanggah asked.

"Ahjussi....he's not here...." Yoosung said.

They dreaded the thought of losing Kim dokja, they frantically search inside the big house for a certain self-sacrificing bastard but they didn't found him.

"Hyung...hik...hyung" gilyoung called as he couldn't help but cry. After what he watch inside that room, all he wanted to do afterwards was stay by his hyung's side.

Shin yoosung also started crying while they doable checked the whole house but still did not found dokja.

Sanggah and Hyunsung also started to tear up as they search the whole house for the third time.

"Dokja-ssi!! You better come out or else I'll put sleeping drugs on your food!!" Heewon shouted, she was expecting for dokja to appear but no one came out. Usually Kim dokja would be running to her and telling her not to do that, but right now he's not here. Heewon started to tear up and went to search Kim Dokja's room again.

"Where the fuck is that rat bastard?!!!" Han sooyung frustratedly asked to no one as she pull her hair. She was annoyed but she was also worried that while they were gone the rat bastard was already planning to sacrifice himself again.

"Master please calm down!!!" Jihye said while trying to stop Yoo Joonghyuk. She was also worried but more than that she couldn't let her master wreck the whole house up just to make sure the squid wasn't hiding somewhere.

Yoo Joonghyuk isn't any better right now. He's angry and he want to go on a rampage just to find dokja, he's also worried that he would lose his life and death companion, he's dokja.