Author's explanation!!

So hello guys its me your author-chan!!

So i read in the comments that some of the readers didn't understand the ending part

This one↓

    *Gasp*

    "Ugh....another one...." Dokja mumbled as he sat up from his bed. He keeps having some weird dreams as of lately.

    He dried his tears away while looking outside.

    "It hurts...." Dokja mumbled as he clutch the clothes in his chest area. Just remembering those dreams makes dokja want to scream and cry.

    *Click*

    "Are you awake now dokja-ssi?" A woman asked.

    "Yes. Rose-ssi." Dokja answered as the nurse came into full view.

So I'm here to explain it, but even i don't really get it, but I'll try to explain it.

So first of all Kim Dokja in this fanfic had an illness that starts when he was 8 year old.

From the first two to three chapters, i specifically put how many years it had been. On 'a loving family' chapter i put there that he was 5 and on the next one 'start of everything' he was already 8.

And remember when the abuse started, actually that day dokja only fainted and was rushed to the hospital. That is when they found out, he has an illness.

The illness wasn't really that bad, but when Dokja's father died in an accident it worsen. He could not accept what happened making him mistake a dream for a reality.

But even before he drown himself imagining things, his mother came and save him from it.

When he was 15 he got into an accident while he was in school. Since then he have been in a coma until he was 28.

He might be in a coma but his subconscious wasn't. Dokja heard the conversations from the nurses, like when they read a story where the father was abusive, when the mother killed the father, when the main characters was bullied, when the protagonist of a story had lived repetitively.

Dokja heard it all and his mind decided to put it in a dream, to make dokja experience everything.

When he finally woke up from the coma, he's mind was already messed up from separating reality from fiction.

That's why he was still in the hospital, and receiving treatment.

The last part where he woke up and talked to the nurse. That part was when he was finally able to separate reality from fiction.

But when he remembered the dreams he can't help but feel hurt, because everything he dreamed wasn't real, so Yoo Joonghyuk, Han sooyung, Shin yoosung, Lee gilyoung, Jung Heewon, Yoo Sanggah, Lee Hyunsung and everyone else aren't real, they are illusions made by Kim Dokja's mind.

That would explain the chest pain right?

Anyways i think that is all for the explanation...? I'm not forgetting anything to put right?

I think that's all.

Anyways i hope this help you readers to understand this story more (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Thank you for reading it!! I know it's pretty shitty but yeah...

Please don't forget to vote ok?👌😁

Bye bye~👋👋