Chapter 25

Naruto hopped up and down while looking in the mirror of the bathroom. The orange-yellow flames licking his body flickered with him. Touching his chest, he felt solid, but he was also so light that it was almost impossible to come to grips with. Using that chakra, he was so strong, so fast, so much better than he had ever felt in his life. Thinking back on it, that's how it always felt when using Kurama's power. It was just that he didn't have to worry about the all-encompassing negative emotion that went along with it.

"What are you doing?" Yugito asked, quite bemused by the sight in front of her. Her platinum locks were tussed and disorderly and there was already a yawn growing on her lips. All around her was after-the-fact glow. She was also wearing her birthday suit.

"This isn't normal, right?" Naruto asked, unable to keep from smiling. "Yours and Fu's chakra cloaks look like your tailed beasts' while mine looks… weird."

Yugito walked into the bathroom and draped her arms around his neck, pushing herself up on her toes so she could rest her chin on his head. "Guess so. But it fits you."

"Are you calling me weird?"

"You have five wives."

"There's a difference between being weird and being in a weird situation."

She slid her head down until her chin was on his shoulder and her mouth less than an inch from his ear. "Weird situations? Like how there's a gorgeous naked woman hugging you from behind and you're not ravaging her right now? No, you're totally normal."

He switched around suddenly, hugging her to his body and crashing his lips onto hers. They were so soft and warm and wet and full of love and want. Just the act of kissing her was already so great. He broke their contact so he could stare into her eyes. "Someone's getting a bit arrogant, aren't they?"

She ghosted his cheeks with the tips of her fingers. "I learn from the best."

He slapped her ass hard enough for the sound to resonate outside of the room. "And don't you dare forget it," he replied huskily.

Yugito playfully glowered at him, detaching and walking back into the bedroom that the bathroom was connected to. It was the only area in the entire compound that had somewhat complete furnishings and they were making good use of it on their way back to the hidden mist. "As much as I enjoy our time together," she said the word 'together' with a licentious lilt. "Try not to bother others, would you?"

Naruto followed her back into the room, where she was getting her clothes from the ground where they had been scattered and leaned on the frame. "How am I bothering others?"

"It doesn't take a genius to figure out the sound of an ass getting slapped, especially with the force you put into it." She stood up to look at him seriously. "As much as I put up a steely front for myself for years and years, it still made my heart pang with loneliness whenever I saw couples being overly showy in front of me. All else equal, I don't want to do the same to others."

One of his eyebrows quirked up. "Says the woman who was screaming at the top of her lungs last night. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that sound either."

"I wasn't screaming," she said dismissively as she slid her pants over her shapely ass, which Naruto couldn't help but to stare longingly at. It was so well formed, after all.

"You kind of were," Fu chimed in, muffled by the pillow resting over her head. "At least for the first part… and also the middle part… come to think of it, the last part was pretty loud too."

As she was finishing putting her shirt on, Yugito crossed her arms over her chest and looked back at Fu as if she was telling a bold lie. "I was in complete control of my voice. It barely ever rose above casual speech levels in terms of loudness."