A s h ~

Started: Wednesday, March 2, 2022.
Ended:

AUTHORS NOTE~ This story doesn't follow the storyline of Euphoria ( Not as much ) And btw ashtray is going to be one year older than y/n.
TW: This story will contain Suicidal attempts, drugs, sex, strong use of cussing, Self Harm, and death.

So if you don't like any of these things don't read on.

Enjoy~

_____________________________

"Yes father." I said to my dad who was threatening me.

He said that if I talk or hangout with a boy at school I will be punished, that's what happens in my house. If you do something wrong, like drop a plate or forget to put your dish in the sink, you'd get punished. Like bad punished, I have to hide the marks from people so they don't get to concerned.

My mother is addicted to drugs and on the streets, she thought that drugs were more important than her own daughter. She left me here.

Alone, with him.

With all of his abuse and.. sexual abuse.

After my father gave me a 20 minute long speech about all the things he would do to me if I disobeyed him, I finally got to leave.

When I leave my house I always feel more happier all the sudden, more alive then I am inside that house. It's like the house is sucking the life out of my body.

I walked all the way over to my school, and walked through the big doors. As I entered I could smell the amazing smell of weed and alcohol. Feels like home.

"Y/n!" I turned my head and saw one of my best friends Rue.

"Rue!" I ran to her and we both embraced each other, I hadn't seen her sense last year. I had to leave for a little bit. Things got a little out of hand with my father.

"There's my favorite 15 year old" I heard Rue say while hugging me.

We separated and we looked at each other, like really looked at each other and I saw that so many things were different about Rue. Her hair, her clothes, her face, her everything.

"You changed"
"You changed"

We both said at the same time, I laughed a little, we always seem to do that. Say the same things all the time.

"How did I change?" I said with a strange look on my face.

"I don't know EVERYTHING! But bro you got skinny as fuck." Rue said eyeing me up and down.

"Alright Rue don't be getting any ideas." I smiled and smacked her shoulder.

"Ay ay I wasn't thinking about anything." She said with a big smile on her face, putting her hands up in surrender.

I shook my head. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me to class.

________________________________

"Thank fucking god school is over, today went by fast." Rue said as we walked to Fez's store she walked her bike while walking next to me. I said she could ride her bike, that I didn't mine. But of course her stubbornness got in the way, and she insisted on walking with me.

"For real though it did go by fast." I looked at my phone and saw the time, 4:30, I was suppose to be home by 4:00. Shit, my dads going to kill me.
"Rue I gotta go-"

"Hell no, I need you to come with me, I need some drugs." She said.

I looked at her confused, "I thought you said that were only smoking weed?"